<Mafia And Doctor's Love Story PT.1>

Third person's p.o.v
At 9:00 am

Jin:- Yes Mr

Jin:- Yes Mr.lee.. Yes I will see his files. Don't worry he will be fine. Okay I am hanging the call. Okay Bye.

Kim seok jin rhe famous surgeon doctor here. 22 years old. Handsome rich and very popular in the whole hospital for his treating skills and his visual. Ans also because of his coldness. He is cold and silent person. Very serious about his work.

Jin was busy checking some files of some patience. Until a nurse dash into his room making him look at her confused and curiously.

Jin:- What happened?
Nurse:- Doctor Jin there is patient here he's condition is not good. Please come fast and check him.
Jin:- Of course let's go.

Jin and The nurse came out from the room and went to the patient came. Jin soon get surprise seeing the patient he's bleeding and not so in good condition.

Jin hurriedly went to him and saw he's got a bullet in his right arm and he's unconscious.

Jin:- Hurry take him to the ICU.

Jin said very seriously and other nurse took the patient in to the ICU. While jin look two man's who were standing beside the patient. Jin went close to them and ask.

Jin:- Do you two know him?

Jin ask curiously to the mans who mid and say.

Jhope:- Well. Yeah we do know him. Hi I am jhope.
Jin:- Hello Jin here.. So what happened to him..!?
??:- Don't you know he's a mafia obviously this thing will happen.
Jin:- And who you are?
Suga:- Suga.
Jin:- hmm okay you stay here. Let me check out the patient.

Jin said and hurriedly went to operation room while jhope and suga nod and sit on the bench.

Jin:- Did you take out the bullet!?
Nurse:- Yes.
Jin:- Okay lets bandage him first. Then let have him have some rest.

Jin said seriously looking at the patient while the nurse nods. Jin wale off the blood from his hand and face then bandage the hand where he got gunshot.