<Meeting with my sick Boyfriend>

Aishhh!!!.. Who told him to take room at sixth floor.. Like what!

How the hell can I walk all the way to sixth floor also without U sing stairs..

Well,.. Its 12th at night. All cold and dark all around.
Me, I am now standing outside of the building of my love.

Jin. Kim seok Jin's house.. My beloved lovely cute. Hot and handsome. God of the beauty Boyfriend of mine.

But.. Aww.. My baby is sick.

Yes I called him at evening and get to know that he is sick.. Very sick.. Like the f*ck this sickness caught my baby. This f*cking virus.. It capture my baby's body. Didn't it found any other body to capture.

I sigh as I look up to see the pipe line.. Maybe I can climb it. Yes I can.

You might thinking why am I sneaking. Well the reason is simple. My baby is sick and I can't go to his house just normally cause.. He has a devil inside the house.

His big brother Park Jimin.

That brat punk will sure kill me if I come to visit jin cause he is angry with me that's why he didn't allow me to meet with Jin for whole week.

Only me and my god knows how i spend my days without meeting and talking with my baby.. But still respecting Jin's big brother jimin's decisions. I stayed away from Jin for three days. He also stayed away from me. But obviously we kept talking secretly in mobile and all.

If we didn't talk even in phone then I would be now all death. This phone calling is keeping me alive in this world or else i would have dead so long ago without hearing and seeing my baby.

And the reason Jimin is angry with me is..

Can you f*cking guess what is the reason for him to give me such a big punishment. Staying away from Jin is the biggest and painful punishment ever.

And the grateful and amazing, awesome unpredictable, uncountable. uninterested and mist of the baddest and worst reason is...
I called him shorty.

Yes.. I did that sin, calling him shorty. Ahhuh.. Who told me to call him shorty.. It made him do angry that he refused me to meet with Jin for a while freaking week.

But still i was okay with it. Not until I found out that my beloved. My baby. The love of my life. My heart beat is Sick.

This f*cking virus... If I could then I would make those virus suffer to hell.

Whatever forget those words.. I shook off my head before holding the pipe and started walking up by it.

Was it easy!?.. Hell No!! It was more difficult.. Aish... math is even more easier then this.. I hate this..

But still I am doing this for my baby

After some more climb and god. I am there. Yes.. I jump On the balcony and saw the balcony for is opened. What a luck.

I took slow and soft step before entering the room. And slowly looked around to see if anyone is there and that's when I noticed my baby sleeping on the bed. With blanket covering him.

I smiled and slowly went towards him with silent steps.

And saw my baby.. His face is red his bkse and ears are red too. Aww my baby is suffering so much for this virus..

Poor baby.. I can't see him like this.

I kept staring at hum then i noticed him tightly hugging something in his arms while sleeping. And that's when i noticed it was a photo frame..

And what made my heart squeal in happiness is.. It was My photo frame.

My baby missed me so much.

I slowly moved my hand towards his face and softly caress his cheeks. Trying my best to not wake him up.