<Hard to Control>

Jin's p.o.v

Ahhhhh! Its hard. So hard. Freaking f*cking Very Much Hard. Why does it has to be so hard? Why is math so easy then this? No wait.. Math is never easy maybe physics.. No don't include them idiot.

Forget about them and focus on what is happening infront of you Rascal.

Wow.. What! I am drooling.. No my saliva! Why is it dosing down my mouth. Aish this Jeon F*cking Jungkook!! Why he had to be do.. So.. Ahh So f*cking Hot.

Look at those abs.. Not six but this man has eight packs.. God. Help me and my unholy brain. Sorry but I can't. Please I really can't control. Ahh just one thing I wanna do right now is Kiss and Suck those abs.. Please I wanna do it. And no one can stop me that's for sure.

But here.. Everything is out of control. I can't do what I want. There's to many people here. Like too many.

Well what do you expect from the worlds biggest boy band, BTS, Of course i am one of the member of BTS. Kim Seok Jin, World Wide Handsome Jin! haha You sure know me. And maybe I am or can be your Bias as well Right!?

So now its where we are. At fan sign. There are millions of fans here. This fan sight is about our new song 'Fake Love' A hit song of us. I feel proud about it.

The MV and the Song everything is amazing and fine until you see this Masculine pig with freaking hot body with eight packs Jeon Jungkook. The golden maknae of our group. He is super hot in the mv. Specially his abs.
Of course you guys know how he flip his shirt up in the dance performance. That's what I love the most in this mv. I really love it but I also hate it since everyone is seeing him when I am the only one who should see it. I am not complaining tho. I am just jealous. Tiny bit jelly.

But now at this fan sight. My kookie daddy is acting ageyo. Can you believe that. He sure is a cute adorable baby bunny for the fans but for me. Sorry but believe me he's a beast to me. Specially when we are alone in a room.

I look towards our fans and smiled at them before shifting my eyes back to jungkook who was holding mic on his hands while saying something,smiling widely with his famous bunny smile. Looking so cute and innocent for others.
The fans were cheering and cooing at his cuteness only if they knew how actually innocent he is, except me. No one knows that haha.

So of course I can do anything. Here I am controlling my damn hormones standing right beside him. Seeing him talking with other members and fans.

Me and Jungkook are dating for like forever. The time we met. We had liked each other but that time he was underaged. We have five years gap but that didn't Stopped us for liking each other. Soon we both found each other to fall in love more and more days by days. Until in 2016 when Jk finally turned 18. We talked and decided to take our relationship in next level. We had a trip in japan which osaka trip where we both expressed our feelings and becomed one. Even though that day Tae almost exposed us in Vlive but still we managed to survive Since Tae came into Jk's room where we both were having our moment. I hide in the bathroom as Tae and Jk Talked before Tae finally left. And then me and jk again get back in Our Moment.

So after that we are dating. Our other five members of the group also knows this. Yes they all knows it. It was surprising for me and jk both when we told our relationship to others. They weren't much surprised as they already had a clue of it specially Suga and Rm. Maybe they knew it from the start haha. Good right. But i am really very happy to know my members supported me and Jk's relationship. We had no problems except media and all. Our relationship is still private hidden. No one knows about us except the membes and some staff member that's all.

About me and Jk relationship. we are all good, even though I am five Years older then Jk. Still He is the Top. Yeah he is. Poor me being the bottom from the birth. I don't complain tho. I like being under him haha..