<Only, His Teacher!! PT.01>

Kim Seok Jin, took a big Relive sigh as he tried to overcome his nervousness, slowly put his feet inside the mansion, He couldn't help but to move his eyes around to see how big and gorgeous the place was. All shiny and so rich. But Jin kept his Cool as he stood at his spot straight while clenching his hand in his school bag over his shoulder.

Standing in the living room. While the Lady Mrs.Jeon the owner of this mansion, With whom he entered the house, smiled at him,

Mrs.Jeon:- You wait a bit here, i will call my son.

She said with a smile making Jin nod his head, then she looked Upstairs and suddenly shouted.

Mrs.Jeon:- Jungkook, Come down!!

She spoke with a loud voice as her gaze was upstairs making Jin also look up to see a small boy around 8 or 9 years running down the stairs to his mother. With a Iron Man toy in his hand. Jin thought he was probably the said name. Jungkook his very first student. Whom he will tutor from now on.
The boy was small and had a very likable and cute bunny face. He immediately walked towards his mom without sparing any glares to jin. Maybe he still didn't noticed him.

Jungkook:- What happened mom?

Mrs.Jeon:- Kook, Look who's here?-

Her words didn't even get to complete as her son Jungkook immediately understood what his mom was about to say, He pouted in anger and spoke angrily hugging his toy Iron Man. Totally unaware of Jin's presence, who just stood there nervously yet surprisingly watched the little bunny looking boy speak.

Jungkook:- Don't tell me. You again got another teacher for me. I am telling you no one is good for me. They are all bad not perfect. Very old and ugly, Also very bad at teaching too. No fun and all Boring.

Mrs.Jeon:- Jungkook first listen...

She knew her son would react like this cause he doesn't likes teacher and tutors to teach him.

Jungkook:- No you listen mom. They are all bad. I told you if you get me any new teacher, i will again do the same with him and make them leave this house again and again.

Mrs.Jeon:- Can you stop talking and at least see your new teacher?!

Jungkook:- Nope, I don't need to see because I don't need any Teache-

Jungkook's words just shattered. No he was totally Cut off. His angry eyes just faded into empty looking eyes. Filled with innocent and surpriseness. His grip over his toy iron man got loosen. He felt his body shiver and felt a new type of tingling crave inside of him as soon as he saw Jin.
As soon as Jungkook's doe eyes made a contact with Jin's bambi eyes. He felt his chest filled up and down.

He was shocked and surprised seeing the young boy who is very taller then him. Having pink hair, wearing light pink shirt with black pants .

Just one word across Jungkook's mind was.
The Person He Just Witnessed Was Undoubtedly and Unbelievably Beautiful. Probably the most beautiful person he ever saw by this age of him.

Jungkook:- W-who is him?...W-who are you?

Jungkook asked with tremble and nervous voice. He was hugging his toy iron men nervously also very shyly. Seeing this gesture of her son made Mrs.Jeon super surprised.
While there Jin showed a wide plum lips smile which literally made Jungkook have his chest tickle.

Jin:- Hello There, I am Kim SeokJin, Your New Teacher.

Jungkook:- T-teacher.. You are.. My new teacher??

Mrs.Jeon:- Of course he is.

Jungkook:- Why Didn't you tell me this before?

Mrs.Jeon:- You never let me finish you brat. Now y-