<Banana & Strawberry PT.2>

The Next Day,

Jin let out a sigh as he rub his eyes while laying down his head on the counter top. Since he was bored and there was no customers since it's too early. And his friend isn't here too.

Suddenly his phone rang as he lazily stood up and took his phone from his apron's pocket and pick up the call, knowing who it is.

Jin:- Hey bitch where are you huh!?

Jimin:- Good morning to you too. I'm on my way there.

Jin:- Very good. Come fast.

With that he cut off the call and yawn lightly. He don't know but he is feeling too sleepy today.
Maybe because he had to play games with jimin last night online. Because he forced him to play, so he didn't refused his Friend's request and played with him till 3'o clock.
So to let him of his sleepiness. He went towards the coffee machine and starts making a hot coffee for himself. As he was making his coffee he suddenly heard door bell ring, means someone entered the shop. Thinking its his friend Jimin. Jin spoke without turning around and continue to make his coffee.

Jin:- You idiot. Now you're here. I have been waiting for so long. Thanks to you I'm still sleepy today.

Jin said annoyed but he stopped speaking more when he didn't get any answers.

Wait, is it any customers?? Shit.!!

Jin:- I'm sorry, I was talking to- Oh it's you.
Good Morning Jungkook!

Jin was panicking thinking it was any customer with whom he talked like that. It was a customer but someone jin knows. It was Jungkook in his regular cloths. A T-shirt with pants holding a packet bag. But jin didn't noticed that as he was smiling,Happy to see such a handsome figure like Jungkook early in the morning.

Jungkook:- Good morning to you too Jinhyung.

Jungkook spoke with his soft voice and gentle smile giving him almost a heart attack.

Jin:- Aww same to you. But why aren't you wearing school uniform?

Jungkook:- It's weekend hyung. Did you forget?

Jin:- Oops.. Sorry i forgot.. Hehe~

Jin giggled as Jungkook smiled and spoke walking near to the counter. Placing the paper bag on the counter taking out a tiffin box. making jin confused.

Jungkook:- I wanted to say thank you for yesterday. So I bought this for you. I hope you like it.

Jin:- Woah. Is it cookies? Aww so cute.

Jin spoke when he saw the small cookies of different cute shapes, it looked really cute.

Jungkook:- Please have one.

Jin:- Sure.

Jin said happily taking a cookie from the box and take a bite of it. And soon his eyes closed in pleasure by the delicious taste.

Jin:- Yumm.. So good.. From where did you buy it? Its really good.

Jin said as he take abother bite, happy by the amazing taste. While Jungkook smile and replied.

Jungkook:- I made Them by myself...

Jin:- What? Really.. Gosh this is so good. I can see, you are really good at cooking right? It's really good.

Jin spoke as he took another cookie and started to eat happily. He actually liked the cookies a lot. Jin was enjoying the cookies,that he failed to notice the extreme happiness of Jungkook that jin liked the cookies.