<A Messy Meeting>

Third person's p.o.v
8:30 am

Jin:- Hello to this boring classroom again

Jin said very boringly putting his bag on the high bench and sit on the bench while jimin just nod and put his bag on the table too and sit beside Jin.

Jin rest his head on the high bench lazily feeling sleepy. Jin close his eyes to take a small nap as he's feeling too sleepy but soon his sleep all just run away when the teacher entered the classroom making Jin and Jimin sigh.

Teacher:- So let's continue the last chapter from yesterday!
Students:- Yes Sir.

With the teacher starts teaching. Making Jin and Jimin feel so bored but still they kept hearing their teacher.

After an hour they're class finally finished.

Jin:- Ahh what a boring day!!

Jimin:- I know right. Life is too boring.

Jin:- Too make it more fun. How about we go to clab tonight and enjoy to reduce this boring day.

Jin said happily smiling making jimin think

Jin:- Nice idea Right!?. Let's go then haha..

Jimin:- okay then..

Jimin:- Amazing!!

Jimin:- Amazing!!

Jimin said with a amazed laugh making Jin nod and smiled looking around

Jin:- Today we will have fun to the least!! Yay!!

Jimin:- What does that mean!!

Jin:- Shut up and enjoy!!..

Jimin:- We are enjoying. the way you are saying like its the last time you'll enjoy.

Jin:- Well you're right.

Jimin:- What!? Why?

Jin:- Yes.. Ahh I will cry.. My dad has fixed my marriage.

Jimin for a second blink his eyes at jin before.

Jimin:- WHAT!!!!!

Jin:- I know.. He's letting me go with someone I don't even know..How bad!