<Only, My Teacher!! PT.02>

More then Four Months has passed. It was almost Time for Jungkook's final exam.
As the time passes so fast. Both Jin and Jungkook closeness increased even more. Both like each other a little too much. Only one difference is what, Jin likes Jungkook as his student and little brother, like more then studying, they usually hang out together a lot.
while Jungkook, He thinks of Jin anything except for only Teacher. So brother is lot Far, Cause he never ever saw jin in a brother way, As the time passed Jungkook's attraction towards Jin increased in a very dangerous way. Cause it was clear about how Obsessed and Possessive Jungkook is over Jin. And now it kinda makes The Jeon's worry but they never complained and stayed quite since they are happy seeing their son so much changed in a hood way and he so good in syudies.
Without knowing that there is a big changed in Jungkook too. They don't know that their silence is what made Jungkook even more possessive over Jin, This dark side of him, Which Jungkook never let anyone see. Not even his parents or Jin. Poor Jin doesn't even have any clue of it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A New Week.

Jin took off his bag pack as he looked around to see the room empty, as he arrived here right after his own coaching, It's currently twelve o'clock.
He was here to tutor his student but He couldn't find his student anywhere. It was time to study. But where is his student.

Jin:- Kookie...Where are you?

Jin spoke out as he looked around. And walked further.

Jin:- Jungkoo-

Jin was cut off. As he flinch slightly in surprised when Jungkook suddenly came from behind and back hugged him tightly. Making Jin laugh and turned around and pat Jungkook's hair, who had his face hidden in Jin's stomach and say,
Jin:- Oh there you are. What's wrong? So happy today hmm?

Jungkook:- I'm always happy whenever you come.

Jin:- Well that's true.

Jungkook:- Hyung.

Jin:- Yes.

Jungkook:- I already know everything about every subject. I know that I will top in the exam next month.

Jin:- I know. I trust you.

Jungkook:- um...

Jin:- You wanna say something else hmm?

Jungkook nodded his head, still hiding his face in Jin's stomach. Sniffing Jin's Scent. Which made Jin slightly smile and say, cupping Jungkook's small face in his palms.

Jin:- Then say, why are you shy hmm?

Jungkook:- uhm.. Can we not study today and have fun..!? I want to spend some time with you before giving finals.

Jin:- Hmm, having fun you say...

Jin said with a thinking face. Jungkook stared at him with shiny and expecting eyes which Made Jin laugh and say.

Jin:- Of Course. Let's do whatever you want us to do. We can have lots of fun today.

Jungkook:- Really?

Jin:- Yep.

Jungkook:- Yippeee!, Come.

Jungkook said as he held Jin's hand tightly and pulls him to follow him. As they went downstairs. Jungkook running in happiness while Jin just followed him after getting his bag pack.

Jin:- Why you suddenly wanted to not study kook?

Jin asked as he looked at Jungkook, they were now at the garden. Sitting on the bench. Jungkook was drawing something. While jin was sipping on his juice. Waiting for jungkook to finish. As they are having fun. Jungkook wanted to draw something for jin. And jin agreed and let him draw.