<Banana & Strawberry PT.END>

Jungkook:- So when are you going to accept me and my love hyung?

Jungkook asked taking a sip of his coffee while sitting on the counter. Jin sigh by that question. The Seventeenth time Jungkook asked that question in this week.

Jin:- I don't know. Don't disturb me. I'm working.

Jungkook:- Hump!

Jungkook pouted and kept drinking his coffee making Jin sigh as he wape off his hands then looked at Jungkook, to have a serious conversation. Jin spoke out.

Jin:- So Jk, you are not going to stop right?

Jungkook:- Of course nope.

Jin:- Haa~

Jin sigh and caressed his temple and say.

Jin:- Don't you have any problem with how much of age gap we have? Also we are both male. Don't you have any problem?

Jungkook:- Nope. I never even thought of that as problem.

Jin:- What about your family? Does they know about it?

Jungkook:- Hyung, Let me be honest. All dialogues i say to impress you. Believe me or not. Most of them are made by my mother, cousin sis and older brother. And his boyfriend.

Jungkook said with a chuckle as he sip on his drink, leaving Jin all shocked. Jungkook chuckled seeing Jin's reactions.
Jungkook smiled before again speaking, jumping down from the counter and directly walk towards Jin. Wrapping his hands around Jin ans back hugging him tightly and asked, testing his head on Jin's shoulder who didn't said anything and continued to do his work.

Jungkook:- By the way hyung, did you ever had any relationship before?

Jin:- Why you wanna know that?

Jungkook:- Just rell me nah. Did you had any in schooltime or other?

Jin didn't replied as he thought in his mind for a second while Jungkook tighten his grip over Jin's waist.

Jin:- Uhm... I did had two to three relationship.

Jin simply replied without knowing how much of pain Jungkook felt. Who still smile to hide his pain and say with a smile.

Jungkook:- Does that mean...you guys.. I mean..!?

Jin:- Yahh you Brat! Before you consume some unbelievable things. Let me let you know, that I never had any serious relationship. No one could win my heart that way, So I still have my first kiss with me. Which you were about to stole yesterday. But thank god you didn't.

Jin said with a relieve sigh while Jungkook, he froze for a second when he heard all those things jin said. He was surprised he thought jin woke have his first kiss. Jungkook wanted Jin's first kiss to be him. So now hearing jin's words. Jungkook felt so much happiness. That his grip over Jin's waits tighten as he snuggles his fave in Jin's neck more.

Jungkook:- Okay...Thank you so much for not letting me consume anything. Or else I would really die...But now, Aghhh! I'm so happy.

Jin:- Why are you being so happy?

Jungkook:- Since you never had any serious relationship. You don't know how much happy I am. Knowing that now, whatever I will do to you, it'll all be your first hehe~

Jungkook said with a very sly and naughty smile while his all words made Jin shocken his eyes as he immediately realized what Jungkook's words meant.

Jin:- Yah you brat, what are you thinking huh?

Jungkook:- Thinking when we can finally kiss and I will be able to do many things to you.

Jin:- Yahh!!! You are only seventeen and you are thinking those. You brat! Stop thinking, don't you dare!