<I want you~>

At morning 9:00Third person's p

At morning 9:00
Third person's p.o.v

Jin:- Jungkook-shiiah!!!!
Jungkook:- Yes Baby Good morning.
Jin:- I hate you!!
Jungkook:- That's how you good morning me huh?
Jin:- I still hate you.

Now in the morning. Two happily married couple are talking by the Laptop. In video call. Jin and Jungkook are husband. They are married for one year. It was a arranged marriage but when they saw each other for the first time. They fall in love with one another. It was love at first sight. So they are very happy couple. So in love with each other. No one can be more happy then jungkook in this while world just because he has his sweet husband Jin. Whom he loves too much.

Jungkook is a famous rich businessmen in seoul. Now Jungkook is in America for some business project for almost more then two months. And still he is in America and jin doesn't like it at all.

Jin kept sulking and sad all byhimself missing his husband too much. And Jungkook also knows it.

Jin:- When will you come..!??
Jungkook:- I will come soon baby.
Jin:- But when??
Jungkook:- Soon babe.
Jin:- I miss you too much.

Jin kept pouting angrily while Jungkook just chuckled on the other side of phone. While jin isn't liking it at all.

Jin:- Yah!! If you smile one more time... Then I will punish you.
Jungkook:- No. You can't
Jin:- Of course I can.

Jim said with a naughty smile making jungkook confused. Jin stand up from the bed And left from there to bathroom for fresh up and jungkook knows it so he smiled happily and kept waiting foe jin to come.

While here jin took a warm bath smiling naughtily in his mind thinking about his plan. Jin is now wearing a oversized pink hoodie with only boxer under the hoodie.

Jin went to the kitchen to grab some food to eat. Jin smirked and took a strawberry shake and he loves this strawberry shake.

Jin has a mastermind plan on his mind to make his loveable hubby suffer. Jin knows by this two months Jungkook obviously missed him too much. His touch and his kisses everything. So that's How jin gonna take a little fun by making his lovely hubby needy. Jin sure loves the idea but again he knows he will get a big hard punishment for doing this but again he think jungkook isn't here so who will punish him.

Jin took the food tray and went to his bed and saw Jungkook is still there looking at him through the screen making jin blush little. As he thought jungkook already cut the call.

Jin place the food tray infront laptop and sit there comfortably.

Jungkook:- You came finally.
Jin:- Yeah i am hungry. Now I will eat. And you will see.

Jin said with a soft smile but Jungkook can see his naughtiness. But Jungkook ignore it and kept staring at his husband who already starts eating.

But did jungkook know that now he's while body will loose his conrrol by just seeing jin eating so seductive and sexily.
The way jin is sitting on the bed is too much for him. Jungkook knows jin is only in boxer under the hoodie and he can see his very soft milky thigh clearly. He misses touching them.