<Sweet Date Night>

Jin:- Let's go now idiots

I said with a pout voice looking At my friends who gave me a angry pout before starts walking towards the basket balls court where my boyfriend is going to play today..Hehe..

Jimin:- I am saying this three will rock today's play.
Jhope:- Correct.. Specially my yoongi you know he's the best when it comes to basketball.
Jin:- Yeah but guys so let's go or else my kook won't even able to give focus on the game of I am not present there.
Jimin:- Correct my taetae as well.
Jhope:- So Let's Go!!!

Jhope said with a loud happy voice making me and jimin nod then we three starts running towards the basket ball court hurriedly
.
.
.
.
As we entered the court. Which was filled with screams and shouted. Players are already on the ground ready to give their best for the match today

While Me, Jimin and Jhope went to the empty seats and seat there together and starts searching for our own boyfriend's.

I kept searching until I found my beloved boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. He is also looking around. And I know what is he looking for.. Me.

I smiled and shout his name loudly waving my hands. And as soon as he heard my voice. he immediately look at my direction. With a big bunny smile..

I smile back at him still waving at him who is smiling eye to eye. We both kept waving at each other. While i kept smiling, ignoring all the angry and jealous stares I am having from other girls and biys. Who were fanboying and girling over my boyfriend.

They all gave me annoy fsce. Cause why not. They are always jealous cause I am the one whome Jungkook choose, So they should be jealous. And I am kinda proud of that.

Just feel jealous cause you guys can't do anything except of being jealous Bitch!

After some minutes the match finally starts. And Jungkook finally took his eyes off from me and started the game. Making the whole stadium shouts. So as me. I shouted and cheer for my boyfriend from my heart.

Its not been too much since we high started dating m its only been five months since we are dating. It started when I started liking him from the first time I saw him. And when I finally took a step to Propose him. But got surprised cause he himself proposed me on the same day, I was about to propose him.

So he proposed me in a very romantic way in this basketball stadium infront of everyone making me too much shock. And who am I to refuse. I immediately accept his proposal. And from then we both started dating. We cant be more happy in love.

As we all were screaming and cheering for the players. After the last ball to Fall in the basket by my boyfriend Jungkook. The game finished. And everyone screams even mire loudly cause Jungkook's team win. Me Jhope And Jimin jump happily while screaming.

Jungkook Tae and Yoongi are in the same team. So we three friends are too much happy. Both Jimin and Jhope run towards their boyfriend to seven then. So as me. I took the towel and water bottle then run towards Jungkook.