<That Silent Boy>

Teacher:- This is all, Carry them safely. You also be careful okay.

The teacher said to me, giving the last notebook on top of the books I have holding. More then fifty books. To carry them to our class. Its our class homework. I hope I don't fall with this on the top of me. And break my ass.

Bowing in tiny, I slowly started to walk towards the class with tiny steps. Sigh. I actually need help-
Oh before I could even think more someone suddenly appears infront of me. I couldn't see that face for the books. That person took the half of the books which made me feel easy to look and see who is it.
Oh It's Jungkook,

This Silent Boy Who Always Needs My Help To Study. Well, he is my friend too.
I don't know how does this boy always appears whenever I need help. For which I like him a lot. He is cute too. But kinda creepy too. Well for other he is creepy. Like who won't find you creepy if you always and everyday wear a black hoodie with black pants always covering the face with hoodie wearing glasses. Always silent. Not talking with anyone other then me at all.
So that's why he is kinda very and creepy for others but not for me. I think he is fine.
Also, Call me crazy but I have this little crush on him hehe. Idk but I found him kinda attractive. But no one knows about this. Except my bestie jimine.

Jin:- Thank you Jungkook. This is so heavy that it almost killed me.

Jungkook:- Its okay. Let's walk to the class together.

Jin:- Hmm,

I said as well both walked towards the class, not talking since I don't know about what we should talk. So I kept silent.  I was busy walking not knowing those intense stare I was having from Jungkook behind me.

We both kept the books on the table as I took a big sigh, caressing my back.

Jin:- Agh, I feel like my back broke. Ouch... Oh where did he go?

I confusedly look around but couldn't find Jungkook anywhere. Where did he left to.

But I ignored it and walk towards my seat. Sat there with my best friend, my life Jimin, who was also arrived at the class and sat on the bench, both of then sit together.

Jin:- Why are you late huh?

Jimin:- I baked cookies last night that's why. Look, say how is it?

Jimin said taking out the box from his bag and gave it to jin who happily took a bite of a cookie and say.

Jin:- Yum, delicious. My chimmy is the best cook ever.

Jimin:- Hah i know. ...Mom said to give it to you. Me and mom made it together.

Jin:- Your mom is the best. Say thank you her for me.

Jin said with a smile continue to eating. But who can he fool? For Jimin, jin is like a open book. He can read him every well. He knows talking about Mom made Jin sad. Since he doesn't has his mom with him.

Jimin:- Sorry jinnie. Don't be sad.

Jin:- What are you saying? I'm not sad. I don't care okay. Its even good for me that she disappears, I'm all fine okay.

Jimin:- Aww my babe. I love you.

Jin:- Love you too.

Jin said with a smile as Jimin smiled and hugged his tightly.

Well, Jin does not have any of his parents. His father suicide and Jin knows the reason. Its cause his Mother. She is a total mad women. Drinking and fooling around. Doing lots of debts which His father couldn't complete at all. The tension of the debt collector made Jin's dad go crazy and killed his self. When Jin was fifteen, But yet, the debt collector would always come at their place and disturb them a lot. Jin alone had to deal with them by his own. His mother never cared of it.
But one day something happend. Jin's mother never returned home. Which made Jin very confused and shocked, he tried to look for her but never found her. It was like a surprise miracle for Jin. Cause his mother disappeared so as the debt collectors.