<Love doesn't see Rich and Poor>

I smile as I kept walking on the street while listening to music on my phone with headphones, Feeling the Joy seeing the natural beauty here

I smile as I kept walking on the street while listening to music on my phone with headphones, Feeling the Joy seeing the natural beauty here. Which is more then beautiful. And the fresh air always amaze me.

Ahh its feel so good to be out here and walk except using that Car all the time. This dad of mine doesn't listen to me ever. Always gives the car for me to travel. Like why? I have legs for some reason right. But no he doesn't understand that for some reason, i don't know what reasons.

I shake those thoughts from my mind and kept enjoying the view. while changing the music to my other favorite song. 'Stay' by my favorite kpop band BTS. Oh I love them so much. Well, who doesn't.

I kept walking while smiling. Observing thethe place, which is not so crowded. Peaceful, Its already 3pm. And I have to go back house at seven that's dads rule. Or else he will take my RJ away from me.. He really is planning to separate me from my son. Which I will never let him to do, So I had to accept his rules.

As I walk little faster while looking at my phone screen. Soon my ongoing song ended. So I was about to play another song but.. Some noise stopped me. Eyebrows of my eyes stood up hearing some noises. Like someone is scolding and cursing at someone. Made me too much surprised and curious to know what is going.

So I immediately took off my headphones. And let them hang on my neck. Then I put my phone inside my pocket before started walking towards the noise.

I walk a couple ways just to find a small crowded. Few people's circling some one between.. It made me even more curious that I walk between the crowded and what i saw made me very surprised. And my heartache.

I saw one boy standing while his shirt and hair is wet with coffee.. He's eyes are looking down. While thick tears falling from his eyes. I can see the boy is at same age of me maybe

I shift my eyes from him to the next person who is standing infront of him. While shouting.. Wait.. Did he spill coffee on that poor boy. But why!!??

Then what i saw really made me feel so sick angry that I look to see the peoples aren't giving a shit about the scene and kept recording and laughing at them. Like really. Does they even have heart or what!!

I couldn't control my anger anymore not the time when i saw the person raise his hand just to slap the poor boy.

Enough, I had enough.

I immediately walk fastly towards then and Hurriedly stand infront to the poor boy and catch that basturds hand before it can touch the boys cheek.

I gave him a very dangerous and angry face and say throwing his hand away.

Jin:- The F*ck is going here huh??

I said with a very loud and angry voice.

??:- Who the hell are you here?? Disturbing my business??