<Sweet Dessert>

Jungkook:- missing you babe..

Jin:- hehehe.. I know..

Jin said as he giggled shyly after hearing his boyfriend's words.
Right now. Jin is inside his bedroom with his door closed. Talking with his boyfriend in the phone. Face time.

Jungkook:- Give me one kiss..

Jin:- I did.. But poor you can't get it as this phone is the one who's getting the taste of my heaven lips, Isn't it?

Jungkook:- Oh i hate that so much.

Jin:- Hahaha..

Jin giggled taking his shirt from corner of the bed to wear it. Yes he was half naked infront of Jungkook who was enjoying the show. But soon Jungkook furrow his eyes in annoy when he saw Jin wearing the shirt back.

Jungkook:- why wearing it back.. Don't do it... I wanna see you.. One more time pretty please..

Jungkook said as he beg with his doe eyes making Jin giggle. But jin shake his head as no wearing his t-shirt back.

Jin:- You just saw, now you wanna see more.

Jin spoke with a smile buttoning his shirts buttons back making Jungkook pout in annoy.

Jungkook:- Jin.. Let me see what's mine.. You can't refuse me.. Open the shirt or else I will hunt you coming your house and make you all naked under me.

Jin giggle at Jungkook's cute annoy face but jin knows his boyfriend is serious.

Jin:- Okay then.. Come here.. Maybe you can if jimin doesn't kick your ass out from the house haha..

Jin said as he laugh loudly laying on the bed making jungkook sigh. As its true Jin's older brother Jimin is too much overprotective

Jungkook:- Stop talking about him.. Please why you can't hear me.. You don't love me.. You now hate hour bunny.. I missed you so much.. I just wanted to see what's belong to me.. Who are you to stop me from seeing you.. Let me just marry you once then I swear you will stay under me all weeks,months and years.

Jin:- Aishh.. Stop blabbering okk.. Fine..

Jin said with a disbelief sigh as he again unbuttoned his shirt and open it throwing it the other side of the bed. While Jungkook soon started drool over that perfect shaped white soft skin body of his love.

Jungkook:- F*ck your so sexy...

Jin giggled shyly hearing his boyfriends compliments while Jungkook lick his lips staring at Jin's skin with eagle eyes.

Jungkook:- Mghmm.. I wanna touch you.. But can't... So do it for me..

Jin:- Okay, As you say..

With that Jin lick his lips sexily before sliding his finger on his chest down to his abs. His own finger giving him fraction. Fingering his own skin thinking its his boyfriend makes jin feel hard. Very hard.

His eyes close tight as he bite his lips preventing from moaning, but he came help but to let out those magical sounds.

While Jungkook can't control more. Seeing Jin face eye used. Hearing those melodious moan made Jungkook more then enough of control.

Jungkook:- I Can't... Sorry but.. I am coming there. bye.

Jin:- What!?.. Wait kook.. Jiminie will scold you..

Jungkook:- I don't care. Right now I want you under me at any cost. I am hungry and i want my sweet dessert.. Bye

With that Jungkook cut the call making Jin sigh and wear his shirt back.