<Make you Mine again>

I sigh as I look towards my parents that were talking with Mr. And mrs.Kim and their son Kim Taehyung.

They are here for my marriage. Yes My Marriage. I won't lie that the Boy Taehyung was handsome. Like he was both handsome and Hot. But sorry my heart is already stolen.

I shift my eye from my parents to the one who stole my heart. Sitting on the single couch while looking down at his fingers making me feel kinda angry. But i like it. He deserves this.

My boyfriend.. Oops Sorry Ex Boyfriend.

Jeon Jungkook.

I can see how uncomfortable he was between the families talking about my marriage. Like duh, of course he wasn't happy not even a single glance of smile on his face, All i can see in his face is disgust and annoyed.

I know he's not happy with the plan. But I will make it up on. Hehe my ultimate plan.

Its just one of my plans to make my boyfriend mine again.

We were happy couple dating each other from past Five years. Yes Five f*cking years, We were dating. Not until something stupid came inside his mind that he broke up with me a month ago.And now he's regretting breaking up from me. He should be.

Could you guess what's the stupid reason he broke up with me? He really thinks that he isn't good enough for me. He think i am too much beautiful to be someone like him.. Uhm.. I agree I am too much beautiful but that doesn't mean that he has to break the relationship we had. And also another reason for him to. Break up with me is.

He is scared what if our families doesn't accept us. So
Without even giving it a try he broke up with me like what!!!

He and I were neighbors. He lives with his parents beside our house. We almost grew up together from the time I was five and he was seven. Yes he is two years older then me. But we both liked each other from childhood. Untill we finally accept each other feelings and become boyfriend then started dating which last long Five years. Not untill he broke up with me.

I am angry.. But dont worry, I am all ready with my plan to make him regret what he just did. Breaking up with me wasn't the good idea at all.

It is my plan. To make him regret again. Let's see how he acts.

I give a small smirk on Jungkook before looking at Taehyung and pull him by his hand and make him seat beside me. My action made Tae shock while our parents chuckled

And obviously I didnt miss the deadliest glare Jungkook gave to me for pulling Taehyung like that..

Oh wait baby. There's more you've to suffer more honey.

Jin:- Taehyung-shii, Would you like me to show you around the house?

I said with the innocent and sweetest voice ever that Taehyung agreed with me. Making me smirk as I gave a look at jungkook who was already staring at us. I didnt missed how his eyes were sharping on My hand which is holding Tae's hand. Hahaha its fun.

Taehyung:- Let's go jinnie. Show me around.

I nod at him Before taking his hand and I intertwined our hands together and give a last glare at jungkook before walking away from there smiling eye to eye.

As soon as I walked away from the living room. I went inside a room with taehyung. I peek outside from the door before closing it and lock it.

Jin:- Ahh its suffocating to be so close with you!! My hands.. Damn you do have dinosaur hands.

I said annoyingly...My poor hand really does hurts.

Taehyung:- Dont dare to speak like that. Whatever it is. Show some respect to your big brother.