<Call prank turn into disaster>

⍑hird Person'S P

⍑hird Person'S P.0.V

Jin:- Arghhh.. Can you idiot's finally decided the dare or not huh!?

Jin shouted loudly as he pouted his lips in anger.  his Best friends Jimin Jhope Yoongi and Taehyung. These four were fighting about what dare they should give to Jin.

Right now. They are at Vmin's house. Having a sleepover together. After having their dinner. Now they all are up on the bed. Sitting comfortably and playing Truth and Dare together.

They played for a long time untill the bottle stopped at Jin. And now all of them are thinking what dare should they give to Jin.

Jimin:- Hmm.. What about stop eating for a week?

Jin:- What!!! Hell no.. Yahh bitch how can I stay alive without eating... I would rather die then stop eating.

Jin said angrily making Others sigh. Of course they know that jin couldn't do that at all.

Taehyung:- hmm.. I don't have anything to say.. You guys say something.

Yoongi:- I don't have anything as well..

Yoongi spoke with a unbrotherd face as he kept snuggling his face in his boyfriend Jhope's stomach. He is laying on Jhope's lap who is caressing his hair softly.

Jimin:- ahhh.. Think of something bitches!!
Yoongi:- don't shout and its you the one bitch here.

Jimin:- you shorty.
Yoongi:- We all know whose the real shorty here.
Jimin:- Arghhh.. Hoba.. Stop your boyfriend or else today you will become single.

Jhope:- Aish Yoongi baby please stop teasing him and think what should we give jin as dare.

With that they all again started thinking while Jin just sigh.

Jimin:- Wait.. How about.. Calling someone Daddy..

Jin:- What!!!!!

Jimin:- What what bitch! Just call some random dude and call them daddy and talk dirty with him jin..

Jhope:- What you saying chim? What if his husband finds out.

Jhope said with a confused face but his question made Jin sigh sadly and say.

Jin:- Yeah like he cares if I call someone that or not.

Jin said as his voice went down. Sad and broken making his friend's sad.

They know how Jin's husband is.. All cold and silent towards Jin which made Jin feel insecure that doubt his husband even likes him. Cause the way he acts towards Jin seems like he doesn't even care about Jin's exist And like love is just too much far away.

Vmin and Sope look at each other with a thinking face until they suddenly got a idea in their mind. Four of them smile teasingly at each other before looking at jin who was looking down at his lap with a sad pout.