<Banana & Strawberry PT.1>

It was a nice day like everyday. Perfect day to start working. Wearing my earphones and listening to my favorite songs. I unlocked the door of my own cafe called "Strawberries & Banana's" and get inside as I opened the windows before Getting in.

I wore my apron and I turned on the computer and watched other stuff of the counter.

So My name is Jin, world wide handsome.

After studying since university. I knew study wasn't my thing. So I kick them out of my life and opened this cfae at the age seventeen I guess.
Yes. I kick those study from my life. I swear Not the other way.
I really kick them outta my life cause Study don't deserve me. Hump.

*cough*cough*

So except for that, I'm a Twenty Seven years old handsome men. Who is Still single of course.

Working at a cafe was something I like a lot.

No other job was good for me. No perfect job existed for the perfect kimseokjin. Its Me. We are talking about.

So I chose cafe as my life job.
But I never knew that I could actually opened one for myself. And my parents actually supported me for that.
Even tho, they aren't with me. But I know that they are happy knowing that I'm happy.

And, about my parents, they died in a car accident when I was twenty.

So how, I'm living a good life. Yep.

Enough of talking, my phone suddenly rang. I wape my hands with the towel as it was covered with dusk.
before picking up the call knowing who exactly is it.

Jin:- Yahh! You brat. When are you coming?

I spoke annoyed to my best friend Jimin. Who yawned from the other side. Making me know that he is still sleeping.

Jimin:- Jinnie.. I..Um sleepy...

Jin:- So what? get your lazy ass up and Come fast.

As I expected. I didn't get any answers from him, only hearing loud snoring sounds making me sigh.

Jin:- Yahh You Brat I will-

??:- Excuse me.

I went all numb when I suddenly heard a unfamiliar voice. It was such a calm yet kinda awkward and nervous voice. Making me turn around to see a tall boy in school uniform standing right infront of the counter, infront of me.

Oh a customer. This early.
Oh he's in school uniform . Maybe on his way to school.

I immediately turn off the phone and place it inside my pocket, and looked at the boy carefully, He had his school bag over his shoulder. He sure was handsome. Very much good looking. But he had kind of unknown expressions on his face while looking at me. I don't know if its me or why is he looking at me like the way,like he has seens me after thousand years. Which is of course impossible since today is the first day I saw him. And I expect the same from him too.

Yep, I'm sure.
Today is the very first day we met.

Third Person's p.o.v

Jin:- Uhm, Hello.

Jin said making the boy finally come back to his sense. and spoke trying to avoid his stare. Which made Jin confused but he ignored it.

??:- H-hi..C-can I get some cold coffee?

Jin:- Sure, would you like anything more?

??:- Yeah, strawberry and banana pastry please.

Jin:- Huh..okay.