Episode 10 Chapter 38

"This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek said.

"Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf. Oh yeah, that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, Kanimas. It's like a fricken Halloween party every full moon. Except for you guys, Stiles and Cassie. What do you turn into?"

"Abdominal Snowman," Stiles answered. "But, uh, it's more of a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal."

Matt nodded towards Jackson who scratched the back of Stiles' neck, paralyzing his body from the neck down.

"Hey!" Scott went to catch him and Cassie but was stopped by Jackson. Cassie was the one who fell first and landed on Derek.

"Bitch," Stiles cussed before falling on top of Cassie's back.

Derek grunted at the impact. "Get them off of me."

"Oh, I don't know, Derek. I think you three make a pretty good trio," he commented.

"Fuck you," Cassie spat.

"It must kind of suck though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut from the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless."

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you come down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am."

"Yeah bitch," Stiles' voice cracked.

They heard a car approaching the building and immediately knew who it was.

"Is that her?"

"No, it's the boogeyman," Cassie sarcastically replied.

Matt sighed, trying to ignore Cassie's comment. "Do what I tell you to do, and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her."

"Scott, don't trust him?"

He rolled Stiles off of Cassie and pushed his foot onto his chest, blocking the air from coming into his lungs.

"This work better for you?"

"Hey, stop. Stop!"

"Then do what I tell you to."

"Okay. Alright." Matt kept his foot on Stiles. His face started to turn red due to the lack of air in his lungs. "Stop!"

He finally lifted his foot off of Stiles. Stiles gasped for air, coughing with every gasp.

"You, take them in there," he ordered Jackson. "You... with me."

Jackson threw them in a different room. They all groaned at the impact. Cassie looked at Stiles, guilty that she couldn't do anything to help him. When he turned to look at her, she quickly turned away, not so inconspicuously.

There was a loud gunshot and Melissa's shriek coming after it.

"What? What's happening Derek? What's going on?" Cassie asked.

Derek shushed her, listening in to what was happening in the front. "Scott just got shot."

"What! Is he okay?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, he's fine. It was just on his side. He'll heal."

"Just because he heals, doesn't mean he's okay!" Cassie said.

They all laid there in a silence, all curious to know what was happening. Cassie could now move her fingers. Matt pushed Scott into the room they were in.

"The evidence is gone," Scott spoke, turning to Matt. "Why don't you just go?"

"You think the evidence mattered that much, huh? No, no. I want the book."