EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 13

They ran to the front double-doors. They all tried pushing it open, but it wouldn't budge.

"What the hell?"

Scott and Cassie looked through the small crack in the door and saw a big dumpster blocking it.

"It's a dumpster," Scott revealed.

"It pushed it in front of the door."

"To block us in," Cassie finished.

Stiles started throwing himself at the door as an attempt to push the dumpster away, which ended up making a lot of noise.

"Come on, help me."

"Stiles stop!" Scott pulled him away from the door.

The two boys were right behind Cassie as they walked through the halls of the school.

"I'm not dying here. I'm not dying at school," Stiles panted.

"We're not going to die!" Scott protested.

"God, what is he doing? What does he want?"

"Isn't it obvious? He wants Scott," Cassie replied. "Derek said that it's stronger with a pack."

"How do you even know Derek?"

"I'll tell you later when we're not running from a homicidal alpha werewolf!"

Cassie stopped them and nodded her head towards the big, glass doors on their left. They saw the alpha running towards them. Stiles grabbed Cassie's wrist for what felt like the 100th time and the three started running the way they came from with the alpha right on their tails.

They ran to the stairway and ran as fast as they could, without tripping, down the stairs.

They put their backs to the lockers and tried to slow down their breathing. Scott looked at the hallway behind the lockers they were leaning up against and saw the alpha just a few feet away, lurking in the shadows. Just when the alpha looked in his direction, Scott snapped his head back.

"Go."

They all ran farther down the hallway and into the basement.

"Alright, we need to do something," Stiles said.

"No shit, Stiles," Cassie replied.

"Like what?" Scott asked, ignoring Cassie's comment.

"I don't know. Kill it, hurt it, inflict mental anguish on it. Something."

They all looked around the room for a few seconds, trying to figure out what to do before Stiles got an idea. He got out his car keys, despite Scott's protests, and threw them into a boiler room. A loud growling from the alpha was heard and they all took that as their cue to back their asses up. The alpha took the bait and went inside the room. Stiles quickly shut the door and they all helped him push a big metal table to block the door.

The alpha started to roar louder than before, clearly not happy about the fact that they trapped it, making them jump.

"Come on get across, come on!"

Scott jumped over the metal table and over to Stiles and Cassie. Stiles walked forward to the door, trying to look through the window.

"What are you doing!" Cassie scolded, gaining Scott's attention.

"I just wanna get a look at it."

"Oh wow, okay. So, you're the stupid one that dies first in horror movies. Good to know."

"Are you crazy, Stiles?"

"Look, it's trapped, okay? It's not gonna get out."

"Famous last words of Stiles Stilinski," she muttered.