EPISODE 11 CHAPTER 20

Cassie was sitting on her couch, re-watching Twilight movies for the 100th time when Em came up from behind her and stole the remote from her hands.

"Wha- hey!"

She shut off the tv and jumped over the couch to sit next to her.

"Spill."

"What?"

"Last night, you came home very late and very happy. Did you lose your virginity or something?"

"What? Em!"

"Answer the question."

She sighed in defeat. She felt a smile crawling onto her face when she thought of what happened the night before.

"Oh my god, you did have sex! How was it?"

"I didn't have sex okay!"

"Then what happened last night that's causing you to be so smiley."

"I... I got asked to the formal by Stiles."

Em did a dramatic gasp. "And did you say yes?"

"Of course I said yes! I'd be crazy not to."

"Do you have a dress yet?"

"No, not yet. But I'm shopping with the girls tomorrow."

"You really like him, don't you."

She nodded. "Just the thought of him makes me smile."

She raised an eyebrow at the brunette. "Let me rephrase that. You're totally in love with him."

"Okay, why does everyone keep saying that? First Allison, then you. I'm not in love with him!"

"Uh huh, yeah, keep telling yourself that."

"You're unbelievable," she scoffed. She snatched the remote out of her hands and put on the Twilight movies.

"And you're in love with Stiles what's-his-name," she teased.

"Am not!" She yelled while Em walked up the stairs.

"Nothing's wrong, I just have a lot on my mind," Allison denied.

"You could smile, at least. Ever heard of the saying, "never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile"?"

"Yeah, smile Alli. I'm buying you a dress."

"I have to admit, as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected."

"Perfect, 'cause Lyds gave me the idea."

"But not as much as I'm gonna ask."

"What? What's that supposed to mean?" Lydia asked from behind them offended.

"It means, that Cassie is going to have a date to the formal instead of watching vampire shows at home. Though, a little birdie told me she already has a date."

"Who?" Lydia asked curiously.

"Him," Cassie replied.

The girls saw Stiles at a perfume display accidentally spraying perfume in his face and sneezing repeatedly.

Lydia raised her eyebrow at Cassie disappointed that she chose Stiles over the lacrosse player that she had chosen for her.

"Aw, don't frown Lyds. Someone could be falling in love with your smile," Cassie said before walking away to join Stiles happily.

Stiles saw her coming towards him and awkwardly waved to her. She grabbed his hand and led him to Macy's to find a dress for her for the formal.

"See Lydia, look at them. She's perfectly happy. Stop worrying about her."