EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 12

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott shouted.

"Do I look like I have a key?"

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

Stiles paused as he stood up looking through the window and eyes the bolt cutters on the ground.

Stiles went to open the door, but Scott stopped him.

"No!"

"Yes."

"Stiles, no don't."

Stiles ignored him and went outside to get the bolt cutters anyway. He looked around for Derek's body which was nowhere to be found. He went down the steps to collect the bolt cutters. Scott spotted the alpha coming back and started banging on the door and yelling for him to come back. Stiles turned around to see the alpha running towards him, ready to attack. He sprinted towards the door and quickly went back inside. He places the bolt cutters on top of the bars and peeked out the window along with Scott.

"Where is it? Where'd it go?"

The two back up from the door, pulling Cassie with them, who was still in shock.

"That won't hold, will it?"

Stiles turned to look at him. "Probably not."

The two turned around and look around the hallways. There was a sudden howl that came from the alpha which led to Scott and Stiles grabbing Cassie's wrists and running into a nearby classroom.

"The desk."

The two tried pushing the desk to the door but Stiles stopped him.

"Shhh, stop stop." He looked back at the door and then back at Scott. "The door's not gonna keep it out."

"I know."

"It's your boss."

"What?"

"Deaton, the alpha? Your boss?"

"What? No!"

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf."

"That can't be."

"Oh, come on. He disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?"

Scott shook his head. "It's not him."

"He killed Derek."

"He's not dead," Cassie said, who snapped out of her trance. "He can't be dead."

"Cass," he called out, softening his voice. "Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That's doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead Cass, and we're next."

She stayed silent. She knew he was right and that there was a possibility that he was dead. But something in her told her that he wasn't dead, and she chose to believe that feeling.

"What do we do?" Scott asked, panicked.

"We get to my jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?"

Scott nodded. The trio moved to the windows. Scott tried to open the windows, but Cassie voice stopped him.

"They don't open. The school's climate controlled."

"Then we break it."

"Which will make a lot of noise," Cassie said, as if it were common sense.

"Then.... Then we run really fast," he paused. "Really fast." Scott looked at Stiles' jeep and noticed something different about it. "Stiles what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?"