Episode 7 Chapter 33

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him."

"Or he doesn't remember," Scott said.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles suggested.

"A fugue state," Cassie muttered.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder."

"Getting rid of the blood," Allison continued.

"But he had help with one thing though, the video," Stiles said. "Maybe someone else helped him forget that."

"Like whoever's controlling him," Cassie spoke.

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?"

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing," Stiles replied.

"So, do we try and convince him he's not?"

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah," Scott answered.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?"

"Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us," Stiles replied. "Right?"

--

"You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or physiologically," Noah read out loud.

There was a long awkward silence before Stiles decided to speak up.

"What about school?"

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty-foot distance," he replied.

"Okay, but what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" Noah glared at him. "I'll just hold it."

"CASSANDRA ROSE MARGARET JULIA WILLIAMS, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Everyone flinched at the sound of Vanessa's sudden voice.

"And that's my cue," Cassie muttered, sliding her chair out and walking out of the room.

She saw her mom stomping her way over to Cassie angrily.

"Mom-"

"Save it, Cassie," she interrupted, pulling Cassie with her as they walked to the parking lot.

"No, mom, let me explain!" Cassie snatched her arms away from her. Vanessa turned around to face her and crossed her arms.

"Fine then, explain."

"Yes, I snuck out with my friends. And we just did this as a joke. We didn't mean for it to go this far. I'm sorry."

"A joke? Cassie, you practically kidnapped that boy!"

"I know, and I'm sorry. I'm really, really, super sorry. Please don't be mad."

She sighed, untangling her arms. "I'm not mad, I'm disappointed."

Cassie's face fell at her words. She hated making anyone disappointed, especially if they were someone she cares about.

"Cassie, you know how much your father would freak out over this. Which is why you're lucky I'm not telling him one word of this." She sighed before continuing. "But ever since you've became friends with those boys, you've been more rebellious than usual. You didn't even act this way with Levi and Theo. So, until you can prove to me that you are still a good girl, I am forbidding you to see them again."