Episode 2 Chapter 26

It was yet another chemistry class with Mr. Harris. Cassie hasn't even been in Beacon Hills for long and she already hated two people with every bone in her body. Jackson and Mr. Harris. Of course, she didn't show it, she wanted to, but didn't. Stiles was sitting next to Cassie again while Scott was sitting at the table on Cassie's left.

"Why would Derek choose Issaac?" Scott asked.

"Well, the bite either kills you or turn you into a werewolf. Maybe teenagers just have a better chance of surviving," Cassie suggested.

"Does being a teenager mean that your dad can't hold him?"

"Well, not unless they have solid evidence. Or a witness," Stiles replied.

She furrowed her brows at the statement and turned around to where Danny was sitting.

"Danny. Where's Jackson?" she asked.

"In the principal's office, talking to Stiles' dad."

"Why?"

"Maybe because he lives across the street from Issaac."

She turned back around to the boys.

"Witness," Scott said.

"We gotta find a way to get to the principal's office," Stiles said.

"Everyone please turn to page 73," Mr. Harris announced.

She smirked mischievously when she got an idea. She ripped out a piece of line paper from her notebook and crumpled it up. She winked at Stiles and Scott before throwing it directly at Mr. Harris's head, earning a few scattered laughs from the class.

"Who did that?" he asked, turning around to face the class.

Cassie pointed at Scott, who pointed at Stiles, who pointed at Cassie.

--

Cassie, Stiles, and Scott were sitting outside the principal's office, eavesdropping on the conversation inside. Well, more like Scott and Stiles eavesdropping. Cassie was leaning her head on Stiles' shoulder, zoning out onto the wall in front of them.

Once Noah and another deputy came out the office, Stiles scrambled trying to find a magazine and covered his face with it.

Noah sighed, obviously knowing it was Stiles. "Hi Scott, Cassie." He raised his eyebrow at his son and walked away with the deputy following.

Just as they walked away, another person came out the office. "Boys, girl." They looked up to see Gerard Argent, Allison's grandfather. "Come on in."

They all hesitated before standing up from their seats and walking into the office. They sat down on one side of the desk while Gerard sat down on the other.

"Scott McCall. Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete," he said, reading a file. He set down Scott's file and picked up another one. "Miss Williams. Oh, amazing grades, all A+'s. I'm quite surprised you're here since the last time you got sent to a principal's office was in the fourth grade. You're just a perfect student, aren't you?" She smiled awkwardly and nodded. Scott and Stiles both turned their heads to her, shocked by the fact she basically was a perfect student. Gerard set down Cassie's file and picked up the last one, which she assumed was Stiles. "Oh, perfect grades, similar to Miss Williams, but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse."

"Oh, actually, I'm already in-"

"Hold on," he interrupted. "McCall, you're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter."

"We were dating, but not anymore. Not dating, not seeing each other or doing anything with each other at all."

"Relax Scott. You look like you're about to crack cyanide pill with your teeth," he chuckled.