EPISODE 8 CHAPTER 15

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"'Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school."

"Well, your mom isn't the sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me."

"Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?"

"Yes. When your best friend gets dumped-"

"I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break."

"All right, we'll when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break," he paused, taking out a bottle of liquor. "You get your best friend drunk."

Stiles set down the bottle of liquor right beside him before laying down beside the rock Scott was sitting on.

"Dude, you know, she's just one- one girl. You know, there are so many. There are so many other girls in the sea."

"Fish in the sea," Scott corrected.

"Fish? Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls," he sighed. "I love girls, I love them. I love... especially ones with black hair, blue eyes that occasionally turn purple, 5'7."

Scott raised an eyebrow at his best friend. "Like Cassie?"

"Yeah, exactly. Hey, how did you know I was talking about... about... what was I talking about?" He looked up at Scott and frowned. "Hey, you're not happy. Take a drink."

"I don't want any more."

"You're not drunk?"

"I'm not anything."

"Hey, maybe it's like... maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf. Am I drunk?"

"You're wasted."

He smiled and fist pumped the air. "Yeah! Come on, dude, I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know. Well, I don't know. But I know this. I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse."

Scott furrowed his brows and turned to his best friend who was chuckling to himself.

"That didn't make any sense," he chuckled. "I need a drink."

"Well," someone said before taking the bottle. "Look at the two little bitches getting their drink on."

"Give it back," Scott ordered.

"What's that, little man?"

"I think he wants a drink," the other man said behind him.

"I want the bottle."

"Scott, maybe we should just go."

"You brought me here to get me drunk, Stiles. I'm not drunk yet." The men scoffed before the dark-skinned man in front took a sip from the bottle.

Scott rose to his feet to look the man dead in the eye. "Give me the bottle." The man shook his head. Scott glared at him with his werewolf eyes threatening. "Give me the bottle of Jack."

His claws started growing from his nails. "Scott?"

The man held the bottle to Scott with fear written all over his face. Scott snatched the bottle away from his hand and continued to glare at him. He threw the bottle of Jack at a tree trunk, smashing it to pieces.

~~

"I just don't think I can trust him after that night, you know?"

Cassie nodded. "And that's totally understandable. But you should talk to him, you know? Get his point of view on it?"

"I know, but it's just so hard to even look at him."

Cassie placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know, Alli, but it's gonna get better. And if it doesn't, you're still young. There are plenty of other guys out there. Guys that are attractive, funny, caring. Guys that aren't Scott."

"Ugh, don't even say his name," Allison groaned before stuffing her face in her pillow. "Can we talk about something else now? I really don't want to keep talking about him."

"Okay, okay. I'll stop talking about the boy who shan't be named."

"Let's talk about you and Stiles."

Cassie choked on her spit. "M-me and Stiles!" Allison nodded, smirking slyly. "There's nothing going on between us!"

"Oh please, I saw how you two held each other's hand that night and how much he cared for you when you fell asleep on him."

"Well, that was just because I was terrified of what was happening and he was the closet person to me."

"Cassie, stop denying it. You two like each other! Which is hard to believe since you're a literal goddess and he's... Stiles."

"Hey, he's not that bad. He's funny, caring, adorable, protective, determined, smart-"

"And you are so in love with him," Allison gasped.

"Am not! I admit I have a small crush on him, but I am not in love with Stiles Stilinski."

"You so are! Admit it!"

"There's nothing to admit!"

"No, this is my lifelong goal now."

"Making me fall in love with Stiles?"

"No, you did that all by yourself. My lifelong goal is to get you two together."

"Oh my god," she groaned dramatically. "We are so not talking about this anymore."

"Fine, let's talk about your birthday tomorrow."

"Oh my god, no, I am leaving this house and never coming back. Good night and goodbye," Cassie said as she gathered all her stuff and left the room.