EPISODE 10 CHAPTER 19

Cassie, Allison, and Lydia were hiking through the woods. Allison was in the front with Cassie right behind her and Lydia stopping from time to time to take a break.

"Allison, when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a five mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting," Lydia said.

"Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're okay with something. Jackson asked me to the winter formal," Allison revealed.

"Did he?"

"Yeah. Just as friends, but I just wanted to make sure you're okay with it first."

"Sure, as long as it's just friends."

"Well, yeah, I mean, it's not like I would take him to the coach's office during lacrosse practice to make out with him on my birthday or anything."

Damn it, I forgot to tell her.

"Allison..."

Allison stopped and turned around to face Cassie. "Why, Cassie? You knew I was still trying to move on from him and you did it anyway."

Just, tell her the truth, Cassie.

"Okay, I'm gonna be completely honest with you." Allison crossed her arms and got ready for the explanation. "There's no good way to say this but, I didn't make out with him. He kissed me, but I swear as soon as he did, I pushed him away, Alli. You should know by now that I wouldn't do anything like that to jeopardize our friendship."

Allison looked her in the eyes to see if she was lying. She sighed and uncrossed her arms.

"Okay, I forgive you. Thank you for not lying to me."

Cassie smiled at her, showing her that she appreciated that she forgave her. She smiled back and continued walking through the woods.

After a few minutes of walking, Allison stopped and took off her duffel bag. She got out a bow and arrow along with a weird shaped arrowhead. She twisted the arrowhead on while Lydia and Cassie were standing by and watching.

"What does that do?" Lydia asked.

"We're about to find out."

She shot the arrow perfectly in a tree trunk. Once the arrow hit the tree, a small area around the arrow blew up into white smoke.

"Nice job, Katniss Everdeen," Cassie complimented.

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know."

"Fun, anymore lethal weapons you want to try out?"

They looked at the arrow which was burning to ashes. The girls heard a twig snap in the distance that cause Cassie to slightly flinch. They all looked in that direction and glanced at each other.

"Hold this," Allison told Cassie while giving her the bow and arrow.

"What? Why?"

"Because I thought I heard something."

"So what if you heard something?" Lydia said.

"So, I want to find out what that something is. Don't worry, it's probably nothing."

"Wait, so I have permission to shoot with this if someone comes up to us, right?" Allison nodded. "Okay, cool."

When Allison left to go investigate, Lydia whimpered in fear the whole time. Cassie loved Lydia, she really did, but she was this close to shooting her if she made even one more little whimper.

"So what does Scott want me to help with?" Cassie asked tiredly, leaning on Stiles' window.

Cassie hasn't gotten much sleep ever since they found out Peter was the alpha. She was scared she would start getting nightmares about her mother's death again like when she little.