EPISODE 3 CHAPTER 8

Scott and Allison both ran out of the school holding hands.

"Come on."

"Where are you taking me?" Allison giggled.

"Somewhere where we can be alone," he replied.

"We are alone."

He took her to the entrance of one of the buses and leaned on the doors. "Somewhere we can be more alone," he said before opening the doors behind him. "Come on."

The couple walked into the bus and all the way to the back. Scott sat down on one of the seats while Allison sat down on the one across from him. They took a few seconds of just looking at each other before Scott finally made the first move.

He leaned down to where she was sitting and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back as he was unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her black lace bra. He began to kiss down her neck, leaving small but noticeable marks on her.

He grabbed onto the seat in front of them for support. His claws started growing out of his nails, scratching the leather seat. He pulled back from her while breathing heavily.

"What's wrong?"

He stood in the middle of the aisle, trying to contain himself. "Get away," he breathed out.

Allison got up from her seat and took some steps forward to check on him. "Scott?"

"Get away from me." He turned to look at her, revealing his werewolf face.

Allison panted and backed away from him. She ran away to the doors of the bus, whimpering in fear.

She screamed as Scott grabbed onto her ankles and dragged her back down to the back of the bus. She grabbed onto the leg of one of the legs and looked back at him with a bruised face.

She kicked him away, sending him flying towards the back door of the bus.

The front doors opened up, and there Cassie stood. She boarded the bus and stood in front of Allison.

"Cassie?"

"Tutela obice!" She held up her hands as the transparent force started forming, shielding her and Allison from Scott.

Scott started running towards them but was quickly flown back from the protection of the barrier.

"Allison, run," Cassie said as her eyes started flickering a dark purple color, glowing in the dark.

"And leave you behind? You're crazy."

She was starting to lose concentration and the barrier started flickering. "Allison, run now, I'll be fine."

Allison hesitated before taking off and running to her car.

Cassie's eyes stopped flickering and stayed in a glowing, dark purple. Now that Allison was gone and safe, she put her hands down and the barrier went away. She walked towards Scott with her curls slightly bouncing up and down.

"Motus!" she chanted, sending Scott flying back to the back door of the bus.

Her eyes went back to their icy blue color. She retreated and ran back to the front door as fast as she could. But she wasn't fast enough.

Scott grabbed at her ankles, resulting in her falling on her stomach roughly. He flipped her over so that she was on her back with her legs trying to kick him off.

Scott got on top of her with his legs straddling her and slashing her torso repeatedly.

She screamed in pain as her blood gushed out of her fresh and deep wounds.

Scott woke up in his bed, sweating and out of breath.

"What the hell."