Giving your story a title..

Writing was your passion. The creativity that flowed through you when you curled up with your writing utensils and what not, made you relaxed and happy to create other worlds and tell stories. After years of it, you decided to see if you can get one published. At first no one wanted them, so you gave up. You stumbled upon a website that allowed you to write your stories, other people to read them, and tell you what they think.
Much to your surprise, you had over 5 thousand readers within 2 weeks. This gave you true hope. So what you did was, set up an interview with some publishers and showed them these numbers. After a few weeks one came back to you with the decision to publish your stories. You then, became famous for stories. You never stopped writing on that website, though, because you felt that without it, you definitely wouldnt be where you are today. Of course you had decided that you wouldnt just right fiction, you decided to had fan fiction to the creation list.
After a few years, you met Michael. You started out as friends and after a few years, you began dating, that led to marriage. Its been a long and happy marriage, one that you only ever wrote about. Today, you were in the living room with a laptop in your lap, updating a fan fiction on your husband, for the fans. You never put anything that actually happened between the two of you on there, because that was your own personal business.
Michael was out, which gave you the time to do this. But you were caught much to your own dissatisfaction and embarrassment.
You didnt hear the door open because you had put your headphones on. Michael had come inside to see you furiously typing away on your computer so, wanting a sneak peak on what he thought was your next book, he stood behind you and read over your head. What he read, didn't really scar him, but he was highly embarrassed. When you finally noticed that there was a presence behind you, you turned around slowly.
Meeting Michaels blushing face, you furiously blushed too, realizing that he had in fact read what you had written.
"Michael! Im sorry, can i explain?"
"Um, uh-yeah."
"Ive been writing these since long before we met, i promise. And just because i married you, i didn't want to let down my readers. They don't really know exactly who i am, so they don't know that i am married to you. Im sorry that i didn't...tell you before. I was just not sure how exactly you would react."
"...........I-i understand. Am i embarrassed? Yes, extremely. Am i mad? Not really. I knew that this kind of stuff existed, but i didn't want to read what people imagined with me. Id probably be scarred. Am i shocked? Tiniest bit. Am i happy? Not thrilled. Can i deal with it? Yeah, as long as nothing personal ever gets written."
"O-okay. Im sorry."
"its alright."
He leaned down and kissed your lips.
"though, i couldnt help but notice that you hadnt named it. And i think that i have thought up a name, if you will consider it."
"Sure..."
" How about you call it...Getting caught."
You both laughed at that, then spent the rest of the day think of things that you could add to the story.