Simple meeting

You breathed in a sigh and looked up at the tall stadium. You knew what that stadium was for, and had always dreamed that you could perform there, or anywhere to be exact. You didn't sing, but you could dance....some said that you would put Michael jackson to shame, but you couldn't even pretend that you were that good. You knew that they were just being nice. You breathed out that sigh and began to walk in, you were starting a job there as an assistant for some famous person that would be performing in a few weeks. You didn't know who, they didn't say because it wasn't revealed just yet that this person was going to be performing any where at all.
You pulled your bag closer and opened the door, loud music entered your ears making you cringe. You asked someone where Frank was and they pointed to someone near the stage. He was in a black shirt and pants, and was talking to some of the people on stage. You made your way to him quickly and waited until he was finished, looking around.
"Yes?"
Your attention was once again brought back to Frank.
"Hi, Im (y/n), the new assistant. We talked on the phone a few days ago. Sorry that I couldn't be here sooner, my son was running a little late on getting ready, and he didn't want to go to day care. What do you need me to do?"
"Well, first i need you to meet your boss, then he will give you directions on what he needs you to do."
At the confused look you gave him, he quickly answered your unspoken question.
"I'm not your boss, i work for your boss- in a way. I spoke with you on the phone yesterday just incase you weren't suitable for the job. I apologize for the confusion. The man that you are looking for is getting on stage right now."
You looked at the stage and nearly froze in place. You weren't sure if your eyes were playing tricks on you or if you had looked at the wrong person. You weren't a crazy fan but you knew who he was and never thought that he would be the one you were going to work for. Michael jackson smiled at everyone and clapped his hands, to get everyones attention.
"Okay everybody! Welcome to the 3rd day of rehearsal. Today we will be working on what order the songs go in. Also, we will be welcoming a new member of the team. Her name is (y/n) (l/n), she will be my personal assistant. Frank! is she here yet?"
"Yes, she is. She actually is standing right next to me, if you will direct your attention to the left a little."
"ah, thank you. Hello, Mrs. (l/n). I am Michael Jackson and I will-
"Ms."
"Im sorry?"
"Its Ms. actually. I never was married. Sorry for correcting you."
"Alright. I will be giving you directions in a moment. Come on up here."
Slowly, you made your way onto the stage and walked up to Michael. He made a signal that you were to turn so were facing off stage. So you did, and were met by many people looking at you. You gave a shy wave and that got a chuckle out of many people including Michael.
"Say hello guys."
"Hello!"
You once again waved, then Michael gave everyone instructions and they all separated to go do whatever they were assigned to do. Once they all were doing what they had to, Michael turned to you and smiled a reassuring smile.
"Ms. (l/n), as you have already been informed, I am Michael jackson. You are going to be my personal assistant, which is a lot of responsibility. I don't take anything lightly and will expect that when i call for you, that you are there. I also don't want to come off as rude or cruel but I need to set up the ground rules. I am a very nice person, but when it comes to business, i mean business. Now the first thing i need you to do, Is tell me a little about yourself. If i am going to trust you with my well being, I need to know more about you."
"Okay....Um, Im 35 years old, I have a son thats 4 and I live on my own. i enjoy reading, I'm a hard worker and am not afraid to tell you how it is. Anything else?"
" I thought that you said that you were never married."
"Yes, and?"
" You have a son."
" And?"
" Well, um, I don't mean to sound rude but you don't seem like someone who would sleep around and then end up with a kid. So um how was he conceived?"
" That is something that i would rather not talk about. At least not until I know i can trust you."
" I can respect that. Okay, well, I am going to go over here and work with the sound workers, and you can go into my dressing room and start working on getting yourself comfortable."
"If you don't mind my asking Mr. jackson, but where are your children?"
"They are at home with the caretaker. And its Michael. Mr. Jackson is my father." He smiled at you and then walked away.