He holds while you sleep

It was a really bad night for you. Not only was it storming like mad outside-you had a terrible fear of storms- but you had cramps. You were in so much pain that you couldn't sleep. After a lot of contemplation, you reached over to your phone and texted your best friend.
Y{ Hey, Mikey. You up?
M{ Sadly yes. u ok
Y{ not rlly
M{ Y?
Y{Storm & Cramps :(
M{ Im srry :( do u need anything?
Y{ just someone 2 talk 2
M{ r u sure?
Y{ yes, y cnt u sleep?
M{ u know the usual
Y{ im srry. do u need anything?
M{ no, i'll b fine. wat do u hve planned for tomrow
Y{ Work, ugh
M{ cmon its nt tht bad
Y{ oh it is. u have no idea.
M{ im a celeb. I undrstnd. wen did u try to go to bed
Y{ A few hrs ago. wen did u
M{ same. hve u tkn nythng 4 ur cramps.
Y{ yes. it still isnt helping.
M{ okay.
You then heard a knock at your door, so angrily you got out of bed and trudged downstairs.
"Who the heck is bothering me at this hour?! This is ridiculous! Cant a girl in pain be left alone!"
You threw the door open and were shocked to see your pale, extremely tired looking friend on the other side. He smiled at you, then within that same time, picked you up bridal style and carried you upstairs. You let out a squeal of shock while shutting the door as fast as you could before it was out of reach. Once in your bedroom, he laid you down on the bed and tucked you in.
" Sorry for making you get out of bed. But i couldn't just walk in, when i forgot the key that you gave me at home. And i didn't want another incident like the last time i tried to surprise you. My back still hurts from that frying pan."
You chuckled and glared at him at the same time.
"Hey! I apologized profusely for that."
" i know."
He then went to the other side of the bed and crawled in. Once he was situated he grabbed you and pulled you close so that you were in his arms. He then proceeded to start rubbing your stomach. At first it hurt, then it turned into a pleasure. You let out a whimper that turned into a moan. You cuddled closer to Michael, making him chuckle.
"Shut up, If you were a girl, you'd understand that this feels amazing."
"Shhhh, just relax. Go to sleep.
You and i must make a pact
we must bring salvation back
where there is love
I'll be there

I'll reach out my hand to you
I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and i'll be there."
He softly sang to you while you closed your eyes and relaxed in his arms. Eventually you fell asleep while he held you in his arms.