Simple Meeting continued

You have been working with Michael for about 2 weeks now. You worked with each other pretty comfortably. It didn't take long for you both to build that bond of trust and comfort with each other. In fact you both talked about practically anything and everything. It was strange for you to feel this comfortable with anyone. But you guessed that it was his personality to make everyone feel comfortable.
Right now, he was on stage rehearsing one of the songs and you were sitting at one of the tables filling out papers and such. Getting everything in order. It wasn't long before you were so into the work that you couldn't hear anything around you. Michael had heard from some of the people that gossip that you could actually dance, and he wanted to see it for himself. He got off stage and made his way to you. He tried multiple times to get your attention, but couldn't. after a few moments he nudged you and that was when you finally realized someone was trying to get your attention.
"What? What can I do for you, Michael?"
"Come with me."
"Okay.."
He grabbed your hand and pulled toward the stage. Once on it, he pulled you to the middle and then stepped back a little.
"What are you doing, Michael?"
"I want to see your moves. And don't say that you cant dance, I have heard that you can. I want to see it. MUSIC!"
Then some music started and he began to dance. You kinda stood there awkwardly, watching him. Then he stopped and pointed to you. You kinda flinched, then realized there was no way to get out of this. So, slowly you started to move your body, before fully throwing yourself into the dance off. You would point to each other and see if the other could either do or improve what you had just done. Eventually you both were dancing around the other, showing the abilities you both held. You pulled some moves that only a woman could, against his body, becoming more comfortable with him as a dance partner, getting lost in the music.
Once the music was over, you became fully aware of the audience and the noise they were making. You were pressed against Michael, your chests pushing against each other with the deep breathes you were taking. One of his hands was on your back, holding you against him and the other was in some sort of elegant hold to his side. Your hands were on his sides, and you were in a somewhat arched position. You slowly pulled out of the pose and straightened out your clothes.
"Wow, they weren't kidding. Why didn't you tell me?"
"You never asked. Im not one to gloat, you know that. Also, I'm normally quite shy about it. So, this is probably going to be the only time i will ever dance in front of anyone, with my knowledge of them being there."
"Why?"
"Like i said, Im shy. No matter how much i love dancing and i want to perform, I'm terrified of the idea. So, don't go getting any ideas, i know you to well. Even if its only been 2 weeks, i know that that brain of yours is concocting something. I want you to put a stop to that right now."
You had your finger pointed at him and the other hand was on your hip. You were staring at him with a stern aura. He smiled slightly then, he wrapped his hand around the one pointed at him, and pulled you close-his other hand going to your hip. He was now very close to your face and you were leaning against him.
"What if I want you to dance with me? Not necessarily on stage, but maybe just for fun. What about that?" He smiled cheekily at you and pulled your body closer. You were blushing, which hadn't actually happened in a while.
"we-ll, then I-I guess th-at would be al-right." He smiled wider because he both made you blush and stutter. You were both pulled out of what ever world you were in, because the audience that had gathered was wolf whistling and chanting Michaels name. You quickly excused yourself and went to your seat. Michael watched you for a few minutes, then continued with the rehearsals.

*I hope that this was okay. I like it. Thank you all by the way, OVER 1K reads! I am like so stoked! Thank you! Im so happy. thanks for the votes too! Goodbye my Lovelies!*