This is how its supposed to look..

You were called to work on the short movie for You Rock My World, about a month ago. You were assistant directer to both Michael and the directer. (Sorry i don't know the guys name) You and Michael were pretty great friends and you were really thrilled to work with him and make his vision come to life. You also held a very secret real love for the man. You were there for him for many things and had actually fallen for him. You also really wanted to hit those people that were being so cruel to him, but he was there to make sure that you didn't.
Right now, you were shooting the part where he kisses the girl after the fire in the bar. It was irritating you to no end, not because you were jealous, but because the girl would always do something wrong and you would have to redo the scene..over and over again. Sure, you were jealous, but only a little bit. You knew it was fake and that Michael held no feelings for her, so there was no point in getting angry. But you were because you were pretty sure she was doing it on purpose.
Eventually, you got so pissed that you yelled 'Cut' and made your way onto the set. You walked over to the girl and Michael, then took a deep breath.
"Excuse me, I think that we need to take a break. We have been shooting this scene for a while and I don't think that we will be getting it right any time soon. So, I suggest that we let Michael and his lips have a break. Thank you."
You turned to leave but were stopped by the girl. "I really am sorry. I just think that the kiss should be different, thats why i keep trying to change it. Its written so weird, who ever wrote it obviously has never been kissed before. Which is pretty sad, if you ask me."
"Well, no one asked you. And I will have you know that i wrote the kiss, and if it weren't for me, your part wouldn't even be touching Michael. So the least you can do is do the scene the way its scripted. Thank you."
You once again began walking away, but heard something that threw you over. "No wonder the kiss is written so horribly, she hasn't been kissed before, and who can be blamed. I wouldn't even kiss her." though she whispered it under her breath, you still heard her. You whirled around to face her, your hair flying with you. If you hadn't been so angry, you would have smiled in triumph. You stalked up to her and looked her right in the eyes. "You want to repeat that, princess. I suggest you don't. And you want to see a real kiss, a proper kiss, i will show you how a real woman kisses a man. I suggest you take notes." Then without really thinking it out, you faced Michael, grabbed his collar and pulled him down into a kiss. A few people gasped and Michael stiffened for a split second. But after that second he relaxed and kissed you back, gripping your waist with his hands. The world around the both of you melted away and it was simply the two of you, in your own little world. Eventually you pulled away and opened your eyes. After a second you realized what you had done and blushed so very deeply. Michaels cheeks were slightly red. But you didnt want to let anyone else see your embarrassment,so you took a deep breath and calmed your cheeks. Then you turned to the girl and smirked. She was staring at you in shock and anger.
"I hope you learned from this session, Class dismissed."
You calmly walked away, all the while knowing that Michael was watching you.

*Yay! This actually turned out pretty good. So, I will be taking requests, I will try my best to do what you ask. You can even ask me to continue a past one shot, i dont care. I am just running out of ideas...so i need help. Thanks for all the reads and votes it really makes my heart soar! GOODBYE MY LOVELIES!*