An adorable song with a beautiful voice.

*This was requested by riawnaking, i hope that its enjoyable. The video thats with this, I thought was cute so I added it.*
Today when you woke up, you had a HUGE smile gracing your lips. Your boyfriend for 2 years was coming over to take you to his house, more like mansion, to spend the day with you. And thats where you were right now. He had come over around 10 am and now that it was 4 pm you were both winding down slightly. He took you to your favorite place to hang out with him, his giving tree. You loved trees, climbing them was your favorite thing to do, and he felt the same way. He went up first, then you followed, and sat between his legs, leaning against his chest. He was leaning against the tree, absentmindedly playing with your hair.
"(y/n)?"
"Hmm."
"Will you sing something for me?"
"What?"
"Ive never heard you sing before, and Id love to hear the woman I love use her voice. So, will you sing for me?"
"Oh, um, I don't know, I wouldn't even know what to sing. And I don't really sing unless I'm alone or theres music already on. I wouldn't feel comfortable with it, I do-
"Come on, please. Sing one of my songs. Um something slow. Like, the chorus of You are not alone. Please."
"I don't know, I-"
"Please?"
"...Fine."
You took a deep breath, cleared your throat and began the song.
"You are not alone,
I am here with you,
And though you're far away
I am here to stay
cuz you are not alone
I am here with you
and though we're far apart
you are always in my heart
cuz you are not alone." (sorry if i goofed up the lyrics)
You stopped singing and waited for his response. When you turned to look at him, you found your lips captured in his. After he kissed you, he began singing to you.
"My baby kissed me goodnight,
My baby kissed me goodnight,
So I,
Climbed up the door and
opened up the stairs.
Said my pajamas, and put on my prayers
Turned off the bed and
climbed into the light
all because my baby
kissed me goodnight.
You voice is so pretty. Thank you so much for singing to me."
"Thanks and no problem. That song was adorable, where did you hear it?"
"My mother used to sing it to me. Come on, lets go inside."
He helped you out of the tree, then led you inside, spending the rest of the day hanging out with you.