He holds you while you sleep part 3

You haven't seen Michael for a few days. He has called you and made a date with you to come by and have that talk, but you don't know what you are going to talk to him about. You don't know how you are going to start that conversation. After so many years of knowing him and being as close as you were, you never really thought that something like this would happen. And its bothering you. It bothers you because you told yourself that you weren't going to be that kind of part of his life.
Mainly because you didn't want the press and everyone else turning your relationship with him into something horrible. You didn't want to end up breaking his heart or even end up with a broken heart yourself. You didn't want to ruin your friendship with him. He was and always will be your best friend. Well, thats what you hoped.
Today, was the day to have that conversation. You were fidgety and nervous.
The door bell rang.
Your heart stopped for a few seconds and you looked at the clock. He is on time. He always was when it came to you. But this one time you wished he wasn't.
You walked toward the door and looked through the peephole, its him.
You opened the door and were faced with a nervous looking Michael Jackson. You smiled and let him in.
"Hi, Mike."
"Hello, (y/n)."
You led the way into the living room. You turned around to start speaking.
"Al-"
You were stopped before you could even say a word by Michael pressing his lips to yours and holding your body close to his. You were stunned for a moment, but eventually liked the sensation and warmth that you were feeling and began to kiss him back, melting into his frame. Michael pulled you just a bit closer and put one of his hands on your cheek, caressing your flushed cheek with his thumb.
Your arms slowly made their way up and around his neck, running your fingers through his hair.
This kiss blew your mind.
You had never been kissed like this before.
It was beautiful.
Delicate.
Warm.
Heart racing.
Intoxicating.
Perfect.
When he pulled away, you were left with your eyes closed, head leaned back a little, and a small smile gracing your lips. You felt like you had been dreaming. And when you opened your eyes, seeing Michael standing before you, you knew that it was both not a dream and that you didn't want anyone else to kiss you again.
Michael was looking down at you with eyes of hope and wonder. You knew what he was asking with those eyes, and responded by simply giving him a kiss of your own. You pulled him down to your height and let your lips mold with his. You guessed that he was a bit shocked by your actions because of the way he stiffened for a second. But only a second. Then he was kissing you back and that was the start of something you were both elated and worried about.