Its a tad bit chilly.

" Oh Michael, where are you? Don't try to hide, because i will find you!"
You walked around the park, holding a big water gun in your arms, soaked from head to toe. Michael had asked you over because he was bored and needed company. You should have expected that he would have wanted to get you wet. Heck, he even said that in his home movie showing, that you are bound to get wet.
Now, your hunting down the brown eyed, brunette pain in your butt. You heard him giggle somewhere near by but couldn't see him. You found yourself underneath the giving tree, so you leaned against it and scanned your surroundings. You heard some rustling from above you and quickly turned around pointing your gun at the tree, as if you had been professionally trained. You noticed the red shirt and black pants before being sprayed in the face by him.
After you recovered from the water, you quickly found your target and closed in on him. It made you laugh that someone who had lived here for so long could get themselves trapped on there own property. He turned around and smiled sweetly at you, when he noticed that there was no way out, especially after he noticed you there. You smiled back at him and got ready to gain your revenge.
After he was soaked and you felt that you had successfully avenged your freezing body, you threw your gun off to the side, and put your hands up to show you were done with the game.
"No one has ever actually got me. Not even when i get myself trapped. I have finally met my match! Good game."
"Thank you Michael. Can we go inside now and get changed. its just a tad bit chilly."