If they find out you can clone yourself

Requested by:  jbubber

______________________________________

Six🔑:

•She would be just confused. But, would ask you not to make clones because then she'd be even more confused and it wouldn't help at all with survival.

_____________________________________

Mono📦:

• He'd find it cool, but then as soon as he has to deal with it, he would never want you to do it again. It's a really cool power to him, but just easily gives him a headache.

______________________________________

Seven🔦:

• He will never trust you again.

______________________________________

Veronica⚠️:

• She'd ask you to make clones to distract the monsters away from you guys. She finds it more of a blessing for herself since it'll help you guys get out.

______________________________________

The Porcelains/ The 'Bullies'🏫:

• It actually makes your relationship with all of them a lot easier. If someone wants to play tag, you make a clone. If someone wants to do your hair, make a clone. Does someone want to sacrifice you? That's right, make a clone.
______________________________________

The Hunter🔫:

• You are forbidden from using that power.

______________________________________

The Thinman🕰️:

• He finds it cool. He'll let you use it unless you try to use it to trick him with something. And trust me, he has a way of telling.

______________________________________

The Janitor🧹:

• He wouldn't know unless you told him. If you didn't tell him, you have so much power.

______________________________________

The Lady🎭:

• She'll let you use it for good purposes. But, as soon as you use it for something bad, she'd never let you do it again.

______________________________________

Word Count: 234