Random Mono headcanons❤

You guys are really patient,I haven't posted anything on this story in a bit, but I got some Mono headcanons for you!

Enjoy! :3

______________________________________

Regular World:

-Mono is the kid to just invite himself into a game people are playing at the park. Like no introducing himself, he just says he's playing.

-.....He sleep walks. I saw this on another story and it's true-

-Anyone mess with his kids or wifu(Six, Seven, Raincoat(Five) he WILL beat the living f*ck out of that person. No exceptions. Except babies.

- Straight freaking 'A+' student!

Little nightmares universe:

-After the betrayal, Whenever someone wants to be his friend....You're gonna have to gain his trust and that's gonna take a LOOOONNNNGGGG while.

-Mothaf*ckin'.Poke fights.

- Say you're wearing a Teddy bear hoodie or something that matches one of the hats you can equip in little nightmares 2. He would find the hat, realize it matches your outfit, and  keep the hat to put on. He won't take it off either.

-......When you're tired and he isn't, like AT ALL, he will pick you up, Almost like a kidnapping, And carry you while you sleep(Piggyback ride btw).

______________________________________

I think that's all I have for now, I will make more random headcanons or requested headcanons, onshots, ect. But yeah! Bye for now guys 😙✌.