If you were sick pt.2| Fluff☁️

The Hunter:

•REVERSE! He's the one sick and YOU'RE the one taking care of him!

•So what happened was, you told him to come inside whenever it was raining one day. He refused, being stubborn. Then the next day he has a cold.

•You'd probably make him some soup, tuck him in(I'm just imagining this and I love it), and maybe clean up the house a little.

•Whenever he gets better, he would most likely refuse to go in the rain for about 3 months, then go back in the rain😑.

__________________________________________

Thinman:

•Father Mode.

•You will be FORCED to lay down and rest. You aren't allowed to do anything that won't help you get better in anyway!

•He would make you some food, make sure you're comfortable before you go to sleep, and even make little paper bags with you if you're bored!

•He would even, this rarely happens, bring Six incase he has to go somewhere. He would tell her what to do and what not to do, then she would just sit on your bed and talk to you until he comes back.

__________________________________________

Alright, that's all the sick headcanons! So that's it, also Thank you guys so much for 15k+ Reads❤️❤️ I will try to keep this book as alive as I possibly can! Anyways, again, thank you.

So here's the second hint for my cosplay! It's gonna be a gender bend of a character! But yeah!

And looks out for more chapters in the future, bye :)