Part.2 to that one chapter I never thought of a name for!

Recap:

I was shocked that Veronica was a real person! I woke up in a room, so I assumed that my friends I 'met' weren't real. But here was Veronica right infront of me! I hope, "You're real, right??"

-" Yeah, I hope so.. My name is Veronica, and I "met" someone named Seven, and other people!"

-" Well, My name is Seven....Don't ask. And I also met someone named Veronica and other crackheads alike me!" I say, pointing to me.

{After clearing up everything}

We sat down talking and all that good stuff, Then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was, it looked like....Six. Veronica looked like she was about to say something but then the Six Look-a-like says, "The name's Six. You guys?"

_____________________________________________

Yeah I have no idea what to name this so...Here you go! Cause I just got Midnight Motivation!! And yes, there is swearing in this story...Enjoy!

_____________________________________________

~Your POV~

I heard a lot going on. Nurses yelling, Heart monitors flat-lining, and people screaming for help. But there was one in particular sound that got my attention.

I opened my eyes to look arouns for what I heard. What I heard you're asking? I heard...Mono. He was doing that call thing he does. I didn't even know if anything that happened was actually real.

I looked around the room from the edge of my bed, and saw someone in the doorway.

-" Hey! You're finally awake!" They said.

-"...You look awfully... Familiar..." I say.

They went silent for a second, " You do as well... What's your name?"

-"(Y/N). And you're....Mono?"

Their mouth opened slightly, as if they were about to say something. But nothing came out. They then nodeed their head," Yep...My name's Mono! So I'm not crazy!"

He looked like he was about to cry. So I then got up, ran over to him, and hugged him tightly, " Yeah... You're not."

~Mono's POV~

So I actually wasn't going crazy! I was actually awake this time! Everything is back to normal.....Right...?

As I was walking down the hall with (Y/N), I realized that the hospital looked the EXACT same as it did in the...the...nightmare?

We made it to a room where a lot of noise was coming from. Whenver we entered, it looked like we entered through the back, because there was a door about a few feet across from us.

I looked around the room, and then saw (Y/N) tap a kid on the shoulder. I then ran over to them because pff if anything was gonna happen, I wasn't missin' it.

~Six's POV~

I was talking with Seven and Veronica about some dumb shit, then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see another kid, but they looked like (Y/N). I took my chances like the bad bitch I am and say, "Oh, hey (Y/N)"

-" How did you-" They started off.

I then jumped up and hugged them as tightly as I could. I then looked and and saw Mono standing there. When I tell you I yanked this man-

So now I was hugging the two of them very tightly, I'm pretty sure I was killing them 😅.

-" C-Can you...Please let g-go..." Mono says while gasping for air.

I let them both go and motion them to the table with us.

~Seven's POV~

{Timeskip to when they were going to their parents}

~Seven's POV~

(I thought of a character that isnt in game that could be Seven's dad and Veronica's Mom. So Seven's dad is gonna be "The future teller, and Veronica's Mom is gonna be the Angel. Thank you for your time. Also they all live close together. You have to take a boat to get to the pale city though.)

-" Hello...? I'm...home?" I yell, entering my home I guess.

I start walking around the house and I think I found my room. Upstairs, last door on the left. It had a sign that said "Seven's room. Do NOT enter if Sign of colored red."

And it looked like it was colored with expo markers. I entered the room, and saw a Man in there. He was standing, looking outside of the window. I think he heard me, because he turned around and saw me standing in the doorway. He looked happy to see me actually.

-" ...Seven..." He started.

I was confused at first.But then...It clicked...

-" .....Dad?!?"

~Your POV~

You ran inside the cabin, that was still there even after all the years you've been asleep. You ran to the backyard and saw the hunter there, about to shoot a bird.

You watched as he shot the bird down and it landed perfectly onto another trap, cause the bird to get stabbed by the bear trap.

As the hunter was about to go and get the bird, you say, " That was a nice shot".

He shoots his head around and faces you.(He gave you your own nicknames), You could hear him sniffling a bit. He held his arms out, motioning he would like a hug.

You ran to him and you two hugged for a few minutes. The hug was then separated, he looked down to you and said, "You still look the same as you did 5 years ago!"

'5 years ago....? What do you mean by that....' I thought to myself. I didn't the energy to over think the situation, so I just started heading back to the cabin, with my dad following behind.

Author-san speaking! I forgot this was in my drafts so I just made a short ending, I'ma probably make a part 3 as well! So don't worry! Bye :)