Their reactions if you were to betray them! 🔥

So for this one, I may only do the kids cause I only thought of their reactions, but I'll do the adults whenever I think of it😁. Also new book chapter should be uploaded pretty soon, sory for the wait. Anyways let's get into this!.

Also this takes place at the end whenever Six... Ya know... Dropped the bag boi. Well the kids are gonna be in Mono's place, while you're in Six's place. Also this contains some of my theories! And I may do a chapter about my theories and theories I heard that I might believe.

⚠️Spoilers of LN2, Maybe LN1,  Secrets of the Maw, and VLN⚠️

_____________________________________________

Six:

So Six was holding onto your hand, hanging off of the... Broken bridge? Anways, She couldn't see your eyes, but you could see hers. She was wondering why you would pull her up, because you were just there looking at her. Six then asks you with the most serious face, ' What are you doing (Y/N)... ' Then BAM! Next thing you know, Six os falling down, and You're walking off into the Tv screen door.
•Now she's just there, sitting in the chair, wondering what just happened...And maybe that it didn't happen.

"*In a quiet voice*...what....so...this...is what Mono meant....so this is what he felt as well I g-guess...But...what did I do..? I...I don't remember doing anything....I-I'm....I'm sorry...."

_____________________________________________

Mono:

Same scenario as Six, you were holding Mono up and he was dangling off the edge. But this time, he didn't even care. He just was there, looking down. You could hear sniffles coming from him too.

'*sniff*...Just do it...I don't even care at this point....'

You were still there, biting down on your lip and trying to hold back tears.

'*Voice now cracking* JUST DO IT ALREADY!!'

That startled you a bit, making you let go. But again, there wasn't any emtion on his face. He didn't care.

'....And again....And again.....And again....No matter what I do....What anybody does...I'm...I'm stuck! loop 7054 is about to happen anyways....I honestly just quit. I thought this would be different...I didn't even go for her that time! Didn't even have to kill someone! BUT WHERE DID THAT BRING ME!!! RIGHT BACK TO THE HELL HOLE!! I hate you....IHATEUOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATRYOU!!'

(Author~San here, I may have just broken my own heart-)

_____________________________________________

Seven/ Runaway kid:

.... Let's pretend this child has a fear of heights-

•So again, same scenario but this time he's like, begging to be pulled up. He doesn't wanna die, he doesn't wanna fall. He wants to be with you! But little did he know(How i'm breakin' while you fall asleep-) He wasn't gonna see you again...

' H-Hey! You can pull me up now!'

*Silence*

' If this is a joke, it's not funny! Stop it!'

*Silence again*

' Are you even listening?!?'

' Oh I'm listening alright Seven...'

' O-Okay then! What did I just say??'

'*(Y/N) leans in a bit* Your final words. *Let's go*'(To me that was smooth af-)

Now let's say, Seven's already at the bottom. He's fucked up now. He was already fucked up in the head, but now he's even more fucked up then before.

•He doesn't even know what happened to you. You were a really nice person when he met you, then you just left him in the dust. Now he's just stuck there questioning reality.

'*trembling*.....n-no! No! NONONONO! NO!*Hides his face in his knees* wh....why......I....So...Friends aren't....real..? They Just left me. No sympathy....Just straight up left!.....I hate it down here....I'll just wait then...*Gentle Chuckling* They'll come back for me...Right?!?*Maniacally laughing*

_____________________________________________

Veronica/ Raincoat girl/ Five/ Girl in the yellow raincoat:

Same scenario once again peoples! So your holding her up, but with this one...You aren't strong enough to pull her up. So she's looking up at you, waiting for you to pull her up, then she realizes that you can't pull her up. So she says in a really calming voice, ' You can let go... It's not that big of a deal.'

' It is a big of a deal-'

But before you could say anything, she let's go. And she just smiles, and closes her eyes as she falls. There was nothing you could do, so you just left...Knowing that you'll never see her again.

•Now that she's in the chair. She honestly doesn't mind. She's just sitting there, not complaining, not yelling, no nothing. She just took what was coming. Nothing ever stopped her. At least you made it out...

'.....Okay for real I don't get why Mono hates it down here so much! Like it's actually nice down here! Like bro🙄-'

_____________________________________________

Yeah I thought of this at like I think 2 in the morning so here you go! Any requests for future chapters leave them down in the comments! Well have a great day today! Bye:)