idk What to title this-(Seven, Six, Mono, Raincoat girl, and You

This is something I just thought of, I don't know why! I just did! But I honestly think this is gonna look better in my head then written. Anyways here you go!

⚠️SPOILERS FOR EACH GAME⚠️

⚠️GIF NOT MINE⚠️

______________________________________

Backstory!!!

So what happens is that Raincoat doesn't fall, Seven(RK) doesn't get killed by Six, And Mono doesn't get betrayed :), So you 5 are now at the end of little nightmares 1 walking to the door. And let's say, a new life is about to start....Now let's continue.

Also just for this story we'll be calling Raincoat girl Veronica.

______________________________________

~Your POV~

-" What direction is she coming from now?" Veronica asked.

-" I don't know!" Six answers, holding the mirror.

Seven and I were walking in the dark, Looking for something to do since they were dealing with the Lady.

We continued walking until we heard a screech, We didn't get so far so we ran back to where the others were.

Once we got back, We saw the lady on the floor, trying to catch her breath, Six walking up to her while holding her stomach, and Mono & Veronica Up against the wall.

So Seven and I just stood there, to see what would happen. As Six got closer to her, I heard her stomach growl. I knew what was gonna happen next...

{Mono's POV}

Seven, (Y/N), Veronica, and I, watched Six just start biting this woman in the neck. I was....Scared? I don't even know at this point-

Anyways, after Six was finished with....Whatever, She stood up and Started to turn around slowly. The room started to become dark then it already was... And these black specs started to fly around Six...Then...The lights just went out...

{Time skip to Six's badass exit}

{Third Person POV}

You guys were far behind Six as she walked down the dining hall, taking the lives of the guests as she walked. You weren't THAT scared, so you weren't that far behind her.

When you guys got to the end of the dining hall, Six stopped using her...Abilities?

Then gnomes started to run out of nowhere, and you know damn well what Seven did. He ran up to one of the gnomes and looked like he asked a question. He kneeled down to the gnome, picked it up, and said, "Okay! We can go now."

{Six's POV}

I looked at Seven, then the others, "Okay.....So we're bringing the gnome?"

-" Duh!" Seven says, " Why would I leave my kids?"

-" I'm not even-" I started.

Veronica giggled a little, Mono looked like he was trying his best to hold back laughter, (Y/N) wasn't even paying attention. They were looking back at the dead guests.

I started walking up the steps, then Mono, then Seven, then Veronica, then (Y/N). As we got closer to the door, it started getting brighter around me.

-" Why it gettin' so bright?" Mono says.(Also he said it like the "Why it so spicy" meme)

-" So it's doing that for you too?" Veronica asks.

-" Yeah..." (Y/N) answers.

We got to the door and walked through, It got really bright...

{Third Person POV}

You all walked to the door, and everything went white. You guys saw everything that you did together.

Jumping through Tv's, hanging out with the gnomes, Saving each other, Stopping Six from eating dumb things, Doing crackhead shit, ect.

....And Then....Everything went black...

{Veronica's POV}

Everything went black, I didn't know if this was suppose to happen but...I just waited a bit. Then I felt like I opened my eyes, I did. I was laying down in a hospital bed, I felt...tired.

I then sat up, and looked around the room, I didn't see anything but wires, a heart monitor, and other things. I tried to get out of bed, but something started beeping. It starled me a little bit.

Then someone that looked like a nurse walked into the room, " Oh, Hello Ms. Veronica! I see you're awake!"

I was confused, but didn't say anything about it. She then walked over and took off the wires that were attached to me. She then walked back to doorway, " Would you like to come to the cafeteria?"

-" U-Uhm....S-Sure." I stood up and walked up to her.

She then held her hand out for me to take. I took her hand and we started walking down the hall to the cafeteria. It was quiet.

{15 minute Timeskip} 

We arrived at the cafeteria and she told me that I could do whatever, as long as it didn't violate any of the rules. She told me the rules before she left.

So after she left, I decided to walk around the cafeteria. There were a lot of other kids there too, they were chaotic.

They reminded me of the bullies from the school, now to think of it....This place look at lot like the hospital...

I kept walking around until I saw someone holding a stuffed animal at a table. It looked like...A gnome! I walked over to them, they weren't as chaotic as the other kids here, but they were quiet. I got up to them and said, "Hi!"

They looked at me and say, " Oh, hey!"

-" What's your name? Mine's Veronica!"

They looked surprised when I said my name, like their whole expression changed, " Veronica!?! It's me, Seven!"

{Seven's POV}

I was shocked that Veronica was a real person! I woke up in a room, so I assumed that my friends I 'met' weren't real. But here was Veronica right infront of me! I hope, "You're real, right??"

-" Yeah, I hope so.. My name is Veronica, and I "met" someone named Seven, and other people!"

-" Well, My name is Seven....Don't ask. And I also met someone named Veronica and other crackheads alike me!" I say, pointing to me.

{After clearing up everything}

We sat down talking and all that good stuff, Then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was, it looked like....Six. Veronica looked like she was about to say something but then the Six Look-a-like says, "The name's Six. You guys?"

To be continued~
______________________________________

So I wanted to write this so bad because I thought about it the other day. Like if all the kid protagonists escaped together, they would wake up from their comas they were in! So yeah, here's this. And I will work on part.2 of 'If you were to fall into a coma'. Anyways, have a great day and Bye! :3

Word count: 1107