"When are you coming back sweetheart?"

Paring: Janitor(Roger) x Reader

Catagory: 🔥Angst

⚠️Contains mentions of death and cannibalism ⚠️

•Short chapter

Enjoy!
_____________________________________________

"(Y/N)!" Roger called out to you. He was feeling all over the ground for you, but couldn't find you.

He kepy calling out your name in hopes of finding you, but you didn't respond. He kept walking around the Maw, asking others if they have seen you, but no one did.

"(Y/N)! Where did you go?" He called out once more. But once again, no response. He then decided to go and ask the Lady where you were.

Roger climbed up the stairs to the lady's headquarters. Once he was infront of the tall door, he knocked in hopes of the governess answering. She answered her door, confused on why Roger was there, "Do you need something Roger?"

"Actually yes I do! Have you seen my love anywhere? I can't find then anywhere around here!"

The Lady's face went pale. You couldn't see it since a mask was covering it. She had witnessed something that couldn't be easily erased out of a proper mind.

"Oh dear....Roger...I have something I would like to say..."She started off.

"What is it ma'am?" He replied.

"Come in first, and have a seat."

Roger and the Lady sat down, as she started stroking Seven's hair.(Forget the game rules! In this oneshot, The lady only likes having Seven/ RK, Six, and Mono around.)

She didn't know how to tell Roger about.....You....

"Roger...Dear....You won't be able to see your love anymore..."  

"Why not?" Roger asked, confused.

"*Exhales* ....Your love....Is....Uhm....I-In the Pale city! "

Roger was even more confused then before, "Why would they go with saying anything to me?"

"They were planning on surprising you, but you were asleep! Hehe..."

" Uhm...Okay...Well Ima head off now! Tell Mr. Thinman to tell (Y/N) I said hi!" Roger says as he walks out, with Seven on his head.

{Timeskip}

The Governess couldn't get what she had seen out of her head, and the lies she had told Roger about you. You weren't onboard the Maw. You weren't in pale city either. You were.....Dead.

She could still see Six, eating away at your neck as you yelled and cried in pain. But no matter how hard the Lady tried to get Six off... nothing worked. So after Six was done with her little feast fest, she next to your dead body apologizing for what she had done to you.

While the lady was just standing there, not knowing what to do anymore. You were everyone's favorite! Especially Rogers....

{Timeskip a few months}

Roger was starting to get a bit worried since you haven't come back from the pale city yet. He was so excited to see you again, to hold you tight, hug you, give you all the love and affection.

He then went over to his desk, and felt around for the pictures you two took together. He couldn't see the photos, but he knew they were great.

He then whispers to himself....

"When are you coming home?"

_____________________________________________

I'm sorry if I broke any hearts put there in the world! Also I am sorry this was short! But hey, at least I thought of something! But yeah, also I'm gonna be posting something else soon, just wait! Bye for now though👋😁