If you leave them because you're "Dangerous"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

Six:

•You wouldn't tell her the reason you're leaving, so, she thinks that you're going to just go and get some things to survive. After a few days of you being gone, she'd get suspicious. She would be suspicious of you lying to her and if you've gotten hurt. She would eventually go searching for you, but no luck finding you. Soon enough, she would have given up. You weren't anywhere she went, she couldn't see you from where she was staying, so, she gave up. And she somehow knew that you weren't going to come back. Now, she was alone. Again.

_________________________________________

Mono:

•You've made him upset and there is no taking it back. You told him that you heard something and that you were going to go and see what it was, but that was just an empty excuse just to get away. As soon as you've gone for a day, maybe even less, he'd start wondering where you went. Then, he'd go to where you said you were going to, you were there. He'd go to the last place you guys went, you weren't there. He even went to the places you guys have gone before. You weren't there. He'd get super upset whenever he didn't find you at the place you said you were going to because you lied to him. Eventually, after no luck in finding you, he somehow got lucky and found a note that you wrote.

'Hey, sorry I left. I felt that every time we'd go somewhere with a monster, I'd always screw up with something and almost get us killed. I don't think that I should be around anymore.  '

Mono would be the most upset you'd ever see him. He wouldn't look for you though. he would just hope that one day, you'd come back or run into him. Sadly, that day never came.

_________________________________________

Seven:

•He would handle it terribly. He wouldn't know what to do at all. First, you're gone and he doesn't even know where to go on from where you two are now. Then, you're probably not coming back. He would just stay in the same spot for a long time, waiting. But then, it finally came to him that you're not going to come back to him. All I can say now is that he's lost... Maybe even gone.

_________________________________________

Veronica:

•She wouldn't be bothered at first. She'd think that you're just joking around with her or needed an excuse to get away from her. But, that belief slowly dies down as more and more days go by. She'd be annoyed that you haven't come back yet and that you're making her worry more and more. After about a week, she starts looking for you. Whenever she finds you, she's planning on scolding you. But that was another empty dream of hers. She never found you. No one did. You were never seen again. And she was alone. Again... And again.

_________________________________________

The Porcelains/ The 'Bullies':

•They wouldn't believe it then eventually forget that you existed for about 5-6 months, then suddenly remember that you're real and not a dream someone made up.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

Guess who's back!!