What their opposite endings would end up like(In my opinion)

Story idea by: BloodyPimple

Shout-outs for this chapter: Chxken_cloudia Annie201018 Y49671 Secretly_An_Emily

This chapter contains spoilers! So if you don't want any spoilers, don't read this :)

__________________________________________

Mono:

•His ending would start with you catching him instead of Six catching him, it's you who does.  So you pull him up and you guys head through the TV thingy mah bob.

•Whenever you guys are in the maw, Mono would stay as far away from Six as he can without him being to far away or being to obvious about it. Whenever Six gets hungry, he would have some spare food in his pocket he would give to Six.

•At the end of the game, whenever you three go through the door, you guy's visions would get blurry and everything would go black, as the world becomes normal again.

•Whenever you guys wake up, It's only you and Mono. You guys woke up in regular clothes and in a bed. You looked around wherever you are, but still couldn't find Six. Then whenever you go into the living room, you see a note on the coffee table that reads: "Hey you guys! I woke up before you two, and started heading home. Also I know what happened with you two. But here's the thing, I don't think Six was an actual person. I don't know why, I just keep getting vibes that she isn't real. But here's the thing, I believe 'Six' is the reason behind this. Just come to my house and we can talk about this more.

-Runaway kid"

•You and Mono look at each other, then realize....Maybe Six was the little Nightmare.....?

__________________________________________

Six:

•I don't have to go in full detail for hers, since her ending is only in 1 game. Anyways, here's what I think her opposite ending would be. She would be walking down the dining hall with all the guests, but she's running out of stemina for her powers.

•As she gets closer and closer to the end, she's beginning to feel weaker, and weaker, and weaker. By the time she makes it to the end, she ends up passing out on the ground.

•She wakes up in a dark room, in a cage. She looks around the room, but still can't see anything. Then Shadow Six appears on top of the cage standing, appearing like it's laughing at Six.

•The Six's stomache rumbles. Six then arches over, gripping onto her stomache. You can hear silent cries coming from her, as she can't do anything since there isn't any food in the cage. Then the screens fades to back, as the humming from whenever she drops Mono is heard in the background.

•And that's how Six dies in her opposite ending.

__________________________________________

Seven/ Runaway kid:

I GOT IT! This might not be as long as the other two-

•Okay, so whenever he's about to bump into the lady, you move him out of the way, so that he doesn't get turned into a gnome. After the lady is out of sight, he hugs you and thanks you multiple times.

Little Nightmare headcanons and Scenarios(Including Y/n)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें