Friday Special!!!🎉🎉

So this chapter is sleeping headcanons!! Also two new characters Thinman and Hunter! Also Im working on the coma thing. Like the coma headcanons and the one where you guys wake up in a hospital. Anyways! Let's get onto this.

_____________________________________________

Six:

To be honest, she probably doesn't sleep that often. But if she does, she would sleep in cat positions. Nobody can tell me otherwise! Also you have to like BEG her to go to sleep, because the sad thing is she forces herself to stay awake.

-" Six PLEEEAAASSEEE!!! GO TO BEEEDDD!!"

-" Why?"

-" Because! You barely even sleep!"

-" What do you mean? I slept a few nights ago-"

-" EXACTLY"

-" I don't care what you say, I'm not sleeping."

*A few minutes later*

- *Laying down like a cat on your lap*" I hate you *Yawns* so much.."

-" I love you too!" *Strokes her hair*

_____________________________________________

Mono:

.....This boi is a sleepwalker/ sleeptalker. You'd wake up but not open your eyes, turn , and not feel Mono next to you. You'd open your eyes, take a look around the room, and see Mono jist walking repeatedly into a  door. You'd probably be like "Wtf ". You'd have to get up from your spot, and go get Mono and guide him back to where you two were originally sleeping.(The image of this😂)

(Y/N): *Wakes up but not opening eyes* Hmm? Mono? *Opens eyes* Mono? What in livin' hell-

Mono: *Walking repeatedly into a door*

(Y/N): *Gets up and whispering* Mono...What are you doing up bud?

*You grab(Softly, not agressivly) Mono by the shoulders and guides him back to where you guys were sleeping*

Mono: *Baby snores*

_____________________________________________

Seven:

He sleeps like a freaking baby but sometimes sleep yells. Like you're trying to find the next puzzle of the room your in. You look back at Seven, and you see him just snugglin' the piece of cloth you found for him(IMAGINE IT😩🥺✋) You were givin' this man a break. Then when the room is perfectly quiet, you just hear "AHH!" Behind you. You jump a bit and spin around just to see Seven slightly punching the air.

-" Okay so we need too- *Looks at Seven*"

- *Sleep like a baby*

- *Giggles* " Anyways we need to-"

- "AAAHHHH!"

(Y/N) *Jumps a bit and spins around* OMG WHAT WAS-  Oh."

Seven: *Slightly punching the air* "stop it ya little....."

_____________________________________________

The Hunter:

He snores. Like Loudly! Say you're in the middle of an amazing dream of you buring your school to ashes, and then you're rudely interuped by the sound of snoring. You wake, and hear the hunter just snoring very loudly!

-"mghh....What in the world-"

- *Loudly snoring

- "Aww c'mon! Now I can't continue my dream. But atleast he can-"

_____________________________________________

The Thinman:

He has a lot of nightmares, so you're like his teddy bear! He would probably start whimpering a bit, then hug you like you're a teddy bear. Then stops whimpering and shaking (OMG MY HEART🥺) And you don't mind. Just don't move as much.

(Y/N): *Casually watching TV*

Thinman: *Starts shaking a bit and Whimpers. Then feels around for you and hugs you*

(Y/N): *Thoughts* My heart CANNOT handle this😩🥺✋

(Y/N): *Starts huggin' this man back*

_____________________________________________

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE!!! I. didn't really have any ideas so this was rushed!! Also if anyone has any ideas that I'm allowed to use in future oneshots, please tell me TvT. Anyways I hope you liked this because I really enjoyed writing these! Bye👋😁!