Another Friday Special because I just realized it's Friday🎉

So....I really forgot it was friday. So here you go! This chpater is gonna be headcanons if you did the 'grabby hands' for cuddles/ cuddling. Someone said they need more fluff in this story so here you go
😌👌
_____________________________________________

Six:

She would hesitate for a second, slowly walk up to you, and hug you. Whenever you hug her back, she wouldn't wanna move for a while. So if your guy's hug moves to the floor(Like you guys are now hugging on the floor) and you try to get up, she will probably force you to stay down.

-" Six?"

-" Yeah?"

-" I need to use the bathroom...Can you maybe get up for only a little bit??"

-"Hmmmm...Nah!"

_____________________________________________

Mono:

Actually... he's the one doing the hands-

So say you guys are on a roof after a chase, and you two are just looking down apon the city. You were just daydreaming about something and then felt a tap on your shoulder. You look over to see Mono with his arms extended out. You didn't know at first, but when he did the grabby hands, you knew exactly. You start crawling towards him and hug him! And you guys end up falling alsleep on the roof(And yes, you guys are fine)

-"....."

*Mono taps your shoulder*

-" Hm?"

*Mono extends his arms*

-" Huh?"

*Mono does grabby hands with his little hands*

-"...Oooooh..."

*You start crawling towards Mono*

*You guys cuddle and fall asleep*

_____________________________________________

Seven(Runaway kid):

I honestly think Seven run up behind you and tackle you down, only if you're near a soft surface. he knows when you want cuddles😌. But what I think would happen is you guys just finished getying away from the granny, and you were still a little startled from what happened.

And you know ya boi Seven realized😙. Sohe was behind you, you turned around and did the grabby hands. You guys were standing on a matress of one of the 'monsters' in the Maw. So he tackled you down and started cuddling you(The visual of this is too adorable😩✋)

-"...(Y/N)...Are you okay?"

*You slowly turn around, and slowly do grabby hands*

-"*Dramatic gnome gasp* We can cuddle now!!"

*Tackles you down and starts nuzzling his head in your neck*

-"*chuckles* Thank you Seven..."

_____________________________________________

Thin man:

So you're in the tower with him. How you got there you ask? Well when Six dropped him, you looked over the edge and tripped over your own feet, and yeah. So you two grew up togwther pretty much! And one day you two were going through Tv's taking furniture and stuff for the tower. You were in a house in a bedroom about to take something, but then realized you were in your old bedroom, before all this signal tower mess.

You stayed in there for a bit, remembering all the things you did in this room(I swear if there is any unholy sh!t in the comments I, I can't do anything😂✋) Then, Thinman came out of a TV. And he sees you looking around your room. He then came behind you, and hugged you. And Thinny's got the best hugs😌. You guys stay like that for a little bit, and Then he 'Snaps' back to reality and tells you to head to the TV.

-" Wow.....It....It hasn't changed a bit...

*Thinman Comes through TV and sees you in your bedroom*

*Walks behind you and hugs you*

-" Huh- Oh, hey Mono!"

*Silence and hugging for a few mintues*

-*Shocked expression* "Oh sorry about that! And it's Thinman, not Mono. C'mon, we're goin' back."

-"Aww, C'mon Mono! You're old house is like, Not even a block from here!"

"...My name is THINMA-"

_____________________________________________

Sorry this was posted sooner!! I kinda had a busy Friday. But I hope you guys like this chapter, and I will edit the hunter in soon! Bye😙✌️!

-Jeli