If they accidently got you killed/killed you

Six:

-Killed-

•What happened was, she was showing you her new powers and forgot that it takes living souls. Whenever you fell onto the ground, she knelt down beside you and started poking you, telling you to get up. But you didn't. 

She then realized that she accidentally killed you. She just then remembered what her power did. She gets up and just looks down on your dead body. She's holding back tears, but walks away, with guilt following closely behind her.

__________________________________________

Mono:

-Accidentally killed-

•Whenever you guys were running away from the doctor, you guys were running away in the storage part. While the doctor was knocking down the shelves, Mono accidentally let go of your hand, and you started slowing down a bit. Then, you ended up tripping, with one of the shelves falling on top of you.

Whenever he lost the doctor, he looked back and noticed you were missing. He thought you were just being really quiet. He looked over the shelves and other stuff the doctor knocked over, but he still couldn't find you. He started worrying and tried his best to find you, but he couldn't. He lost you.

__________________________________________

Seven:

-Accidentally Killed-

•So, what happened was, he was trying to hold you up from falling down into the garbage, but both of you had sweaty hands. You can probably guess what happened next. You both ended up falling into the garbage, but you hit your head really hard. Seven fell hard enough for him to be knocked out, but not killed. 

When he woke up, he looked around for you. He saw you lying down on a pile of trash, but you weren't moving. He got up and crawled over to you, shaking you. But, you weren't moving, groaning, or showing any signs of waking up. Then, he realized you weren't breathing. He panicked and tried waking you up, but you still weren't moving at all. He hugged you tightly, accepting that you were gone.

__________________________________________

Veronica(Raincoat girl):

-Killed-

• With the situation you two were in, she knew that eventually, one of you two was going to die. You were both on the edge of the ciff and the pretender was walking up to you guys. The closer and closer she got, the more you two worried. You began suggesting an idea, but she wasn't listening to you at all. She had her own idea in plan.

She quickly grabbed onto your sleeve and pulled you behind her. You almost fell off the edge, but you were able to balance yourself. Then, once the pretender was close enough, she pounced at Veronica. But, Veronica quickly jumped over to the side as Pretender knocked you down.

Veronica listened as you and Pretender fell further and further until there was a plop in the water. She didn't feel guilty about it. Once she was making her way down the mountain, she began to think about it. She realized how quiet it was and how dull it was without you. She regretted it, but at least she was out of there.

__________________________________________

The 'Bullies':

-A mix of both-

• So, your death wasn't intentional, but then again, once it happened, some of them claims that they did it on purpose and some believe that it was on accident. None of them really knows what happened besides a small group of bullies.

P.S. They did it on purpose.

__________________________________________

I may actually start doing Friday Specials again, how would you guys feel about that?

Word Count: 567