Little Nightmares Oneshot cause I'm bored😙✌️

Wassup Bad bitches, Bro's, and Non-binary hoes(Sorry if this is offensive to anyone😭✋)! How are you guys?

So this is my last week of school, so expect a lot of more writings! I'm alwo sorry for not updating the new chapter. I didn't have enough time to write it ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
And since there is a thunderstorm happening where I am, why not write a fluff(◡ ω ◡)

I don't really have much to say, so.... Let's get into the chapter?

_____________________________________________

Pairing: Mono x Reader

Modern AU

⚠️Warnings! Slight swearing⚠️

Chapter Features:

Mono(18 y.o)

Y/N(18 y.o)

Seven/ Runaway kid(17 y.o)

Veronica (17 y.o)

You guys have dorms in highschool. Don't ask anything of it.
_____________________________________________

~Your POV~

How is it still possible?!?! I have been through true terror, not scared of that shit...But then this hits...And I am so scared I will sacrifice all my food snacks right now just to stop the terror.

What I'm scared the whits out of right now you ask? A thunderstorm. It's not even that bad either. I just....Dislike it, so VERY much.

I have to deal with bullies every day, making fake friends, and other things. But never cared for that. But here the hell we are! In a thunderstorm.

I'll just wait out the storm. It should be gone soon...right?

~Timeskip~

It's not gone.

~Mono's POV~

Really?!? Tonight?!?! I was gonna ask (Y/N) out!! At that really pretty tree near where the entrance to the dorms are! But then this had to happen. Damn it.

Wait a second....I wonder....

~3rd Person POV~

Mono gets up from his bed, ans starts heading out of his dorm room. He then walks down the hallway, and to the staircase. He heads down the stairs, to head to the 7th floor(Dont ask why the dorm building is so big-)

He then stars making his way to a friends dorm. Once he's infront of their door, he does his signature knock. The doors opens, and he walks in(And says, 'IM HOME).

~Mono's POV~

"So you need MY help with this?" Seven asks.

"Yes! Badly!" I say.

He then sat down at the end of his bed, "hmmmm.... What's in it for me?"

I tried to come up with something, then it clicked, "I'll try to help you get a date with Veronica!"

"OKAY! DEAL!" He shouts, but not loudly.

{Timeskip time my children😙✌️}

~Still bag boi's POV~

I have nothing to do right now, So I'm just walking down the halls of the, now quiet dorms. I was looking at the door numbers, then one caught my eye. I looked the number, then the door, then the number again.

I start to walk up to the door, wondering if I should knock or not. I decided to knock, and the face that I'll never get tired of appears on the other side of the door.

~Your POV~

Who dare disrupt my panicking?!? Anyways I walk over to the door to open it, and I see my most favorite person ever! I grab his hand, and drag him inside.

"Hey Y/N, Are you alright? You look like you've been crying-"

"Yes shawty. I am fine."

" Okay....But are you really alright?"

*Silence*

I wasn't fine though. But why would I tell him? Why would I tell anyone? If I were to say, " No, I'm not fine! I'm terrified of thunderstorms, ans I don't know what to do anymore" it would get really akward.

~Mono's POV~

I saw that (Y/N) was just standing there, staring at the ground. I went up behind them, and poked their shoulder. They didnt flich, move, anything. I did it again, but a bit harder. Still didn't move.

So I wondered to myself, Maybe I can carry them. So I picked them up bridal style. They looked like thwy weren't paying any attention to the situation.

I then walked over to their bed, still carrying them. I put (Y/N) down onto the bed, then lied down next to them.

This was a bad idea because their bed was so cozy! But whenevr I get comfortable or cozy, I wanna go to sleep! So yeah, not one of my brightest moments.

But before I could do anything, Sleep has already won the fight. I wasn't even prepared! But I didn't fight it. So I just layed there, in (Y/N)'s cozy ass bed.

~Your POV~

I finally stopped zoning out, but I felt something around me. Like an arm...? To top that off, I was in a different location. I was still in my room, just in a different spot of the room.

I look to see what was around me, and I see Mono's arm wrapped around me. I couldn't move either, 'cause I didn't want to wake him up. I was just lying there before I heard our my dorm door open.

I looked up to see Six standing there, leaning against the door way. I mouth, Help me! But then Six had the audacity to shake her head with a smirk on her small little face, and exit the room.

So I'm just stuck here until he gets up huh? Not gonna lie...This is comfortable though. He's really warm, and soft....Wait-

~Mono's POV~

*Mono's dream*

Hm? Oh look a key-

_____________________________________________

Part 2 will be posted soon! That kinda rhymes-

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it! So I don't have much to say, but yeah! Bye my children 😙✌️