Chapter 7 - She is yours, Alpha

Two days later my phone rang around 5am, I groaned because I was still very tired and half asleep I reached for my phone on my nightstand

Two days later my phone rang around 5am, I groaned because I was still very tired and half asleep I reached for my phone on my nightstand. I opened one eye and looked at the screen, an unknown number. Great, I thought rolling my eyes. But I accepted the call anyway, ready to tell the person on the other line how annoyed I was calling this early. Till I heard the voice that I missed so much "JEN! It's me Claire!" She almost yelled.

I groaned and muttered "Claire, it's 5 am here." 

"Yeah sorry. I know but I needed to call you. My phone has been stolen. I'm calling with one off my roommate's phone."

"You know my number by heart?" tears gathered in my eyes.

"Of course, I do Jen. Sorry that I call so early, I have practice in 30 minutes."

"That's fine, I'm happy to hear from you. How is it going?"

"Super, I love, love, love it! My dream is coming true. But I didn't call to talk about that."

"Then why?" I asked.

"You sounded off in your last mail."

"I'm pregnant." I blurred it out and Claire kept silent for a moment.

"Are you happy with it?"

"At first, I panicked a bit, but yes now I'm happy. I can't wait till January to meet him or her."

"January?"

"Uh... I'm doing a Bella Swan." I hoped that she would understand it more like this without telling me more. She was obsessed with the books and movies.

"Claire is confused but knows that she doesn't need to ask more. She knows that Bella will tell her what she needs to know." She responded after a while, referring what Charlie said to Bella when he met her and Edwards daughter.

I smiled "Thank you."

"Jen, if you need me, call me on this number. I'll try to buy another phone, but we are so busy, that I don't know when I have time."

"I know. Don't worry about me, I have people here that look out for me. And in 7 weeks Lee will be here too."

"How is he?"

"Good, thrilled to become an uncle."

She chuckled "he will be a great uncle. Are you looking for Olivier?"

"I don't know much about him, besides his first name. And maybe he doesn't want us."

"You can call the hotel. Maybe they know his last name."

"I thought about that, but I don't remember the hotel name. I tried calling Taylor, but he declined my calls every time."

"Uh... I try calling him soon. I need to go Jen, practice is starting. Mail me!"