Chapter 5 - I never felt at home till I found him.

"You are joking?" I laughed looking at them, but they stayed serious

"You are joking?" I laughed looking at them, but they stayed serious. "Are you making fun of me?" I asked them after a while.

"Of course not Jen." Charlie said.

"Werewolves? Really? And witch kind? Like the one in Harry Potter or more like those in Twilight?" I scoffed but then again, now that I think of it, I did find in my search about tribals in the area al lot about a moon goddess that sent werewolves to earth. I thought they were fairy tales.

"It's forbidden for us to share this with humans unless they are our mate. We don't know why but we trust you, you feel like one of us. We all want to be honest with you." Charlie said.

"I won't tell nobody, not even Claire, and I tell her everything."

"We are the Moon Stone Pack, I'm the Alpha of the pack."

"Alpha? Like the leader?"

"Yes, I took the position from my father last year."

"Why you and not you sister? Pearl would be a great leader."

"She would, and she is the firstborn, but she refused. And she will be a great Luna someday, that's what she wants." Thomas told me.

"Have you found your Luna?" I asked him.

He looked sad for a moment "no, not yet. How do you know that..."

"I read a lot, now that I know that you really exist, I understand more about what I read about the old tribals in America. They must have been old wolf packs."

"Most of them were."

"So, the boy is one off yours?"

"He is like us, but he isn't a part of our pack. He is a rogue, that's a wolf without a pack."

"And the wolfs I saw on my first day here?"

"Probably the boy and his father."

"Didn't you know yesterday that he was a rogue?"

"No, he is so young. And his scent was mixed with yours, even now it's difficult to separate them."

"What are you going to do with him?"

"He trusts you. If he's awake you need to ask him about his parents. Depending on that we will decide."

"Okay, I'll make breakfast in the meantime and tell me more about packs. I need to warn you, I'm curious. Oh yes, and how do you find your Luna?"

 Oh yes, and how do you find your Luna?"