Chapter 16 - Are you sure about this?

"How so?" Thomas asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"How so?" Thomas asked. "I have never heard of that."

"Once you meet your mate you have those dreams. I lost that. But Olivier also scents or feels me when I am close. The closer I am the better he scents me. I took something when we entered the airplane. He never felt me coming towards America and he didn't scent me when I entered his territory or even his pack house."

"He knows that Jen went through the first phase of rejection. He will assume that she went through the next to." Victor said.

"So, you aren't rejecting him?" Léa asked, still concerned about her old Alpha.

"I won't. I like him very much. In his arms I felt at home, but I want to get to know him. And I don't want him to decide everything for me."

"Don't forget that he is an Alpha, he is used that he decides for others." Thomas said.

"That I understand Thomas, but I would be his Luna. We will lead the pack together; he needs to learn to listen to me as well."

Léa clapped in her hands "I'm so happy that Olivier has such a good mate. You are going to be a wonderful Luna Jen."

"Merci Léa." (Thank you.)

30 minutes later Charlie and Robert arrived as well and after greeting them we started with dinner. I sat next to Robert and Lee, who decided to come. Vincent took a seat in front of me. Théo was now in Charlie his arms. I felt content but I missed something, when I looked up at Vincent, he smiled at me and winked. He understood what I felt. After dinner Léa and I started the dishes.

"Do you like it here?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I do miss France. But I like living here. I also like the pack, not too big. Everyone knows everyone. My old pack was too big."

"Can I ask you what happened with your sister?"

"My sister was introvert and wasn't happy in our pack, too big for her. She went to live in Vincent his pack, an aunt of us lives there. She made a friend in high school, who was dating Alex. Sarah liked her very much and they became friends. Till she turned 18 years and knew that Alex was her mate. He played her, told her that he loved her. That he would dump the other girl. He never did, Sarah was powerless, the need and feeling of her mate was more important than her friendship. My sister found out that he was cheating on both of them, she felt it every time. And then the other girl got pregnant, he dumped her and left town. My sister died of grief. The girl give birth to a girl Sarah."

"Camille." I stated.

"What?" she asked confused.

"The girl's name was Camille."

She thought for a bit "Yeah, how do you know?"

"I lived next to Camille and Sarah. Mother and daughter. Her boyfriend Alex left her when she told him that she was pregnant. Do you know Jean?"