Chapter 12 - I'm going to kill him

Olivier was here

Olivier was here. We needed to talk more but now I needed to push this baby out first. Olivier was holding my hand and his other hand lay on my back, his warmth was really helping to less the pain. Every now and then he wiped off the sweat on my forehead and neck. He placed every couple of minutes comforting kiss on my hand or head. He encouraged me and I'm so relieved that he is here. 

"One final push!" the doctor yelled.

I gave everything that I had, and I felt the baby slip out, quickly baby cries filled the room, and I flopped down on the bed. I was so tired. Olivier stood beaming next to me and kissed my lips and mumbled "you did so great Jen, I love you!" before he left to see the baby. When he came back, he had the baby with him wrapped up in a blanket, he looked so proud.
"Do you want to hold our son?"

"It's a boy? And yes, I want to hold him." I held out my arms to take him. The nurse asked me if I wanted to breastfeed him, and I nodded at her. She helped me, and after a while he was content drinking. Olivier sat on my other side on the bed with his arm behind me, looking at him drinking. "What do you think about his name?" Olivier asked.

"Théo Olivier and your family name."

"Théo Olivier Dumont."

"I like it, "Théo Olivier Dumont," born on the January 12th. We have a lot to talk about Jen."

"We have, but not now. I am so tired." I told him.

"Do you want to call your brother first?" He asked.

"Yes, but can you ask Camille, Sarah and Jean in too?"

Théo finished drinking while Olivier went to get the others. I sighed and traced my finger over his cute little nose, definitely mine. He had inherited his daddy's dark hair.

Camille walked in "he didn't say anything" while she bent over me to see Théo.
"Oh, my Alice, so beautiful. He is huge." Sarah and Jean walked in followed by Olivier who was calling Lewis.

"Lewis, someone wants to meet you." Olivier said while he turned the camera to me and Théo. "Everyone, please meet Théo Olivier Dumont." Olivier introduced him.

"Jenny he's huge! How did you get that out?" My brother yelled.

"Lee!" I scoffed at him, and everybody laughed with us. 20 minutes later I became tired, so we ended the call, and the others went home.

Olivier stayed and changed Théo's diaper, placed him in his crib and left the room. 20 minutes later he came back with two nurses that pulled a bed in and he was carrying a duffel bag and some food. He dropped his bag on his bed and placed the food before me. "Eat Jen."

When the nurses left, he kicked off his shoes and socks, pulled his shirt over his head and unbuckled his belt "What are you doing Olivier?" I finally asked, trailing my eyes over his well-defined muscles and tattoos.